What do you see in this pciture. An Alien?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
batboy.jpg

Perhaps its this Alien 3 maquette that I was lucky enough to obtain a while back which was taken from the molds of ADI. Way better than the sideshow one in my opinion.

IMAG001.jpg

Perhaps its this Alien 3 maquette that I was lucky enough to obtain a while back which was taken from the molds of ADI. Way better than the sideshow one in my opinion.

Sideshow's is from the same ADI molds.

I've got what it is guys.

It's an Alien 3 1/6 scale statue, the next following the resurrection one released recently.

Yeah I heard that but this piece is way bigger and the pose and paint job just kick its ass.

How is it bigger if it's from the same molds? lol
Of course it has a better paint job. It was painted by a pro and not at a factory.

It looks like an Alien 3 is up for tomorrow in the preview section. Looks like the burster to me with the fetal sack still on the body?

^
That's what I was thinking, but I didn't want to be the first to say it. That would be hella awesome if that's what it was.

400094.jpg

What are you guys looking at that gives you that impression? Are you looking at that silhoutte of some upcoming Sideshow products?

What happened to the alien queen egg chamber dio that was hinted at and shown a while ago I wish it was that.

Back