What do you see in this pciture. An Alien?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wait, but the silhouette isn't the egg though.. so now we know the other silhouettes are Rock n' Roll, Zartan, and 1:1 Iron man bust, this is the only silhouette that's still a mystery...

For those having trouble seeing Alien 3, how about now?

Alientheory.jpg

I'm a big dog (or "bull" in Directors Cut ;) ) Alien fan, but I really wouldnt want them to use the SAME pose from the dio series like the kind of did with the Aliens Warrior Maq & dio... :sleep

wait, but the silhouette isn't the egg though.. so now we know the other silhouettes are Rock n' Roll, Zartan, and 1:1 Iron man bust, this is the only silhouette that's still a mystery...

what IM bust? :lecture

ok never mind, found it.

credit to fuzzy :)

[ame="https://youtu.be/_FMQBhzidPc"]302 Found[/ame]

Last edited:
I'm a big dog (or "bull" in Directors Cut ;) ) Alien fan, but I really wouldnt want them to use the SAME pose from the dio series like the kind of did with the Aliens Warrior Maq & dio... :sleep

i hope that this will be the Dog alien as well.. since i missed picking up the 1:4 scale Dog alien maquette when it first came out. if this is, in fact the Dog alien, then i'll definitely be all over this one for sure.. if it has a decent pose that is :pray:

Well whatever this is a preview of, Alien or not, I just hope it is that last unknown silhouette. It's bugging me that there's just one of them left. I know that it shouldn't because there's more stuff to be revealed besides it, but I'm weird...

But how's this going to work? I thought the silhouette items will be revealed at SDCC, not before it like with the other stuff. Still crossing my fingers for a Doggy, though. I just wish they'd ditch the 1/6 line and go for a larger maquette like that ADI piece a few posts back. To me, that's the definitive Dog Alien pose, sculpt, and paint job. The current Sideshow one seems off for some reason, particularly around the mouth area.

While I think this will be an Alien 3 Legendary Scale Bust, I hope it is something bigger in the life-size or 1/4 maquette scale.

Oh, man... if they started doing LSB's, I would buy every single one. Not kidding. Most characters look nice in that scale, but they'd be even cooler in a larger size. Alien, however, has that massive head, so you'd get a satisfying bust for under $400.

There is no Alien LSB there other than Kane..

The egg might be an exclusive with him, or it and the opened egg with facehugger could be the 1/6 statue exclusives..

Back