What do you see in this pciture. An Alien?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilentSurfer

Good Enough Never Is!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Khev posted this Sideshow silhoette pic in the Star Wars section suggesting it shows Grievous, but the Josh says he sees an Aliens Alien.

What do you see on the right?
splash-new-products.jpg

When Josh said it looked like an Alien, I kinda started to see Alien 3 leaning out to our left with his head sloping back to the right, but I'm not sure what he seems to be attached to.

Cinefex50.jpg

the neck area looks way too thick to me. Don't see it + they already did A3, unless it were a dio. Couldn't be 1:1 either...........

When Josh said it looked like an Alien, I kinda started to see Alien 3 leaning out to our left with his head sloping back to the right, but I'm not sure what he seems to be attached to.

Cinefex50.jpg

if it were A3, the head would be turning, leaving his neck way too long coming off of the torso.

I don't think the thing you guys are seeing as the neck is a neck, but the body. Not sure where the arms are though unless they are tucked against the body. Maybe what you guys are seeing as his shoulder is a knee.

You guys are looking at it wrong. You can even see the hip bone thingy sticking out...

The curved Dog Alien head, boney back, hip bone.... It actually looks like the wall-mountable one that came out years ago.

I'll be surprised if it isn't the Doggy...

Yeah, Lar'ja, now I see it even more. It must be the A3 and he is crawling down something (again). Now I just wonder what scale it is in. I passed on the 1/4 and the dio because neither scale worked for me. Can I dare to dream that this is 1/6 compatible. :panic:

maybe a swimming Alien from Resurrection? I would put money on that not being A3.

But it doeesn't have dorsal pipes.

All I see is blonde, brunette, redhead . . . .

Sorry, what? I was looking at the woman in red.

I forgot about their smaller maquette line, I guess it could be, or we could all be way the ____ off :dunno. Is the new line 1/6 or 1/5? I wanna see a Alien lsb, even though I would only want the Warrior

It may be Grievous, but I think the plates on the side of his head would be in the silhouette. I am not thinking an Alien, it looks more like a shoulder with the arm extended horizontally with big ass fists. Juggernaut maybe?

Yeah, Lar'ja, now I see it even more. It must be the A3 and he is crawling down something (again). Now I just wonder what scale it is in. I passed on the 1/4 and the dio because neither scale worked for me. Can I dare to dream that this is 1/6 compatible. :panic:
If it is indeed the Bambi Burster, I don't see how it couldn't be 1:6. That's the scale of the Tracker, Falconer, Mr. Black, and Resurrection Alien statues that they recently made.

I forgot about their smaller maquette line, I guess it could be, or we could all be way the ____ off :dunno. Is the new line 1/6 or 1/5? I wanna see a Alien lsb, even though I would only want the Warrior
It's 1:6

And yeah. The Alien LSBs are what I'm looking forward to the most. That and the Queen Hive Dio... Erm, and a Life-Size Doggy bust.....

Back