Statue What do you guys will choose?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blacklizard

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi~

Well, even though there are some different tastes..

If you guys have to choose one of pieces

1. Sideshow Dog Alien Maquette

2. Sideshow PredAlien Life Size Bust

What do you guys would choose?

Dog Alien gets more premium value and hard to find now..

PredAlien Bust is sold out but not hard to get as much as Dog Maquette.

Also,, Dog Alien is almost double price than Predalien bust

Of course If i can get both, It would be great..

But I think I have make a decision.

What do you guys think~!!!?

I think that basing your purchase on how much a piece has increased in value on the secondary market is a pretty damn poor way to choose a collectible.

I have both. I glossed up my Predalien as it was a little flat. I love it, it's huge and menacing. But the Dog Alien is awesome. It's old school sideshow, the paint is second to none. It's big and heavy. It says 1/4 on the box but it's more 1/3. If it was posed standing up right it would be up there with the Cinemaquette. It's a tough choice as both of them are some of my favorites.....but if you want a piece to freak out guests.....Predalien.

Not a big AVP-R nor Predalien fan, so I'd have to go with the Dog Alien maquette... if I EVER had enough money to do that, anyway.

The Predalien will go up in value eventually, it took awhile for the Wolf bust to go up as well. The thing about the Predalien is, once everyone has one that wants one and all retailers have sold theirs, she will be hard to get because a lot of ppl didn't keep the giant box and it would be a pain in the ass to ship. The ES is fairly low on her as well, but between the two, I think the Dog is better quality, but right now, it's very expensive and prolly won't drop in price.

The Predalien will go up in value eventually, it took awhile for the Wolf bust to go up as well. The thing about the Predalien is, once everyone has one that wants one and all retailers have sold theirs, she will be hard to get because a lot of ppl didn't keep the giant box and it would be a pain in the ass to ship. The ES is fairly low on her as well, but between the two, I think the Dog is better quality, but right now, it's very expensive and prolly won't drop in price.

Very true, The Predalien box is huge, like a damn fridge, the box with the braids isn't exactly tiny either. Mine came on a pallet. The Dog Alien box is pretty damn big too. I'll admit these two movies weren't exactly my favorite, but that doesn't matter as these two Xeno's were pretty cool. I mean Darth Maul is bada$$ but I think the Phantam Menace sucked donkey ----:lol

I have both. I glossed up my Predalien as it was a little flat. I love it, it's huge and menacing. But the Dog Alien is awesome. It's old school sideshow, the paint is second to none. It's big and heavy. It says 1/4 on the box but it's more 1/3. If it was posed standing up right it would be up there with the Cinemaquette. It's a tough choice as both of them are some of my favorites.....but if you want a piece to freak out guests.....Predalien.

yes it is hard decision...

and you are right both are great..kk

I would love to get both but not enough money for that..

You are right....hm....
Then do you normally throw the boxes away?..
because I keep all of them..
What is ES? ES is fairly low?

You are right....hm....
Then do you normally throw the boxes away?..
because I keep all of them..
What is ES? ES is fairly low?

the Predalien box isn't worth keeping, I usually keep them, but her box is way too big to store, and I'm sure most ppl that have her feel the same way, so when ppl sell them, they usually go up for pick up only. I have some really large SS pieces, but that box was just way too big and it's not like it had a cool, colored box or even a good styrofoam box. International ppl will be even more SOL. 500 ES on the Predalien is pretty low, the Warrior is only 400 as well, but obviously the Predalien will never be worth >$3k. I have both and the Warrior is miles better then the Predalien.

Hi~

Well, even though there are some different tastes..

If you guys have to choose one of pieces

1. Sideshow Dog Alien Maquette

2. Sideshow PredAlien Life Size Bust

What do you guys would choose?

Dog Alien gets more premium value and hard to find now..

PredAlien Bust is sold out but not hard to get as much as Dog Maquette.

Also,, Dog Alien is almost double price than Predalien bust

Of course If i can get both, It would be great..

But I think I have make a decision.

What do you guys think~!!!?

Since I hate the AvP movies I would chose the dog alien! It is from a great movie and the design is also brilliant.

blacklizard,

First things first, decide which character you like more.

If it were me i'd go for the Life-Size PredAlien bust, no question.

Back