What Do You Do?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just started my own Dogwalking Business (Padgett Pups: Your Dog Is Family) a month ago here in NYC.

It's keeping me in greenbacks while I break into acting (any and all disciplines), for which I was trained.

I also paint, fix, bash, and sell figures on ebay for toy-money. You can (and most of you have) see some of my work here.

Lots of auctions coming up to commemorate my soon-to-be 1,000 post!!!! :emperor

Customikey said:
I just started my own Dogwalking Business (Padgett Pups: Your Dog Is Family) a month ago here in NYC.

It's keeping me in greenbacks while I break into acting (any and all disciplines), for which I was trained.

I also paint, fix, bash, and sell figures on ebay for toy-money. You can (and most of you have) see some of my work here.

Lots of auctions coming up to commemorate my soon-to-be 1,000 post!!!! :emperor

Good luck breaking into the biz... Acting is tough to get steady money from.

I know I wanted to try and get some schooling on Makeup and FX. Almost considered going to Tom Savini's School of FX... But then realized how far away I would have to travel to go there.. Now it's on the back burner. Until then I hone my skills making Halloween costumes for myself and friends.

I'm an Intervenor/interceder in child delinquence ...

Last edited:
right now I'm a Human Resources director for a Home Health Company. its nothing fancy but pays the bills over the summer. I'm also medically retired from the Army where I was a Combat Medic for 4 years before getting injured overseas.

~~I'm back in school and just got my A.A. and will be attending USF in the fall majoring in child Psychology and Social Work. It seems like a long way off but I'm motivated enough to bring my GPA up from a low 2.0 to 3.4 in the past year, so hopefully all will stay on course.

RN (Registered Nurse) and my brother is a Civil Engineer. Yup, all money goes to figures and bills :D

recently promoted from designer to creative director at a tradeshow display company.
:chew :chew

occulum said:
recently promoted from designer to creative director at a tradeshow display company.
:chew :chew

I would hope so very much. I really like your custom Vampyre diorama. I really would like one for my Nosfey :monkey2

student_toe5 said:
I would hope so very much. I really like your custom Vampyre diorama. I really would like one for my Nosfey :monkey2
haha. after I build a few more and become comfortable with a stable/easy design, I may offer a few up for sale. that first one is a frankenstein on the inside. Was learning on the fly.

I just finished my third year in college. I am getting ready to take my MCATs in August and in the mean time I work part-time as an assistant manager at Wendy's as well as a Senior Lab technician at Lancaster Laboratories. Both jobs pay my never ending cc bills. Hopefully I'll do decent on the MCATs and get accepted into a MEdical school before I graduate next Spring.

carbo-fation said:
I Hopefully I'll do decent on the MCATs and get accepted into a MEdical school before I graduate next Spring.

Good luck my friend. I haven't got around with mine yet but getting there :D

carbo-fation said:
I just finished my third year in college. I am getting ready to take my MCATs in August and in the mean time I work part-time as an assistant manager at Wendy's as well as a Senior Lab technician at Lancaster Laboratories. Both jobs pay my never ending cc bills. Hopefully I'll do decent on the MCATs and get accepted into a MEdical school before I graduate next Spring.

Spicey Chicken Sandwiches and Frosties on Carbo-fation!!!

Mr Accordion said:
I am a college student going to school to be a Licensed Mortician, Undertaker, or Funeral Director. Whichever term you prefer.

Wow! The title under your username actually is true! That may be a first on this board!!!! And welcome to the board!! :welcome

I work at the Xstrata nickel smelter in Sudbury, Ontario. I'm working on one of the converters right now but I'm trained in several areas of the plant, with a few more to be trained at still. I play with fire!

I work with C.A.D.D.(Computer Aided Drafting & Design) software to create floorplans, renovations, and additions to the schools in our district.

I'm finishing my PhD in Counseling Psychology. Although I just took a full time position as a program supervisor over home based interventions designed to lessen the occurence of child abuse in at-risk families.

Just started and so far it seems like it will be a really cool job and very rewarding!

im a London transport night bus driver and suffer from permanent road rage.:mad:

i like arguing with cyclist,car drivers,lorry drivers and pedestrians and white van man and thats before the first passenger get on board,then the fun really begins:D

Im a flight instructor, teaching people how to fly airplanes and hopefully not get themselves killed.

Back