What Do You Do?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I would have to pay up front then when the semester is over and I have at least a C average they reimburse me the full amount of the classes.

Well, I guess that still isn't that bad. A little inconvenient at first, but still I couldn't complain. That's a LARGE chunk of cash. Do they have any job openings? :naughty

That's right- I got skills.

And don't you ever forget it! :naughty

Actually, no. I'm the anti-farrier. Shoes cause internal damage and lamenesses.
So, I take shoes off and rehab the horse's hoof into a natural, healthy and functioning form.

I'm your friendly, neighborhood Barefoot Professional.
bow32.gif

That's very kool Sam, must be awesome to be around those beautiful animals :)

Thanks, James.

It is.
I was born loving horses and have been around them for most of my life.
But this past summer, I finally had to put my own beloved steed down. He was 25 and I had the pleasure of knowing him for 18 of those years.
10.gif

Now, when I'm not working, I'm having fun riding some of my clients' horses...
thumbsup.gif

5.gif

Thanks, James.

It is.
I was born loving horses and have been around them for most of my life.
But this past summer, I finally had to put my own beloved steed down. He was 25 and I had the pleasure of knowing him for 18 of those years.
10.gif

Now, when I'm not working, I'm having fun riding some of my clients' horses...
thumbsup.gif

5.gif

So sorry about your horse Sam, I can only imagine what it's like to lose a beloved pet, My dog is 17 years old, so I know she doesn't have many years left, so I know that is gonna be an emotional day for us when she does go.:monkey2

Go to school full-time, I have a associates degree in criminal justice and about a year away from getting by bachelors in social work. I also work full time I work in a group home with developmentally disabled.

Thanks, Ween! :D

My dad died of cancer too, years ago. :(

Is that really you, Anzik?
Where, when was that?
Wha' happened to the horse???

Cancer sucks, it got both my parents and will probably get me someday.

Yep Sam that was me back in '94, and my horse Brandy. We were in the back yard of my then future in-laws house in Clayton NJ. She wasn't a full bred quarter horse but she was impressive. At a full gallop could almost 40 mph according to the speedometer of the camaro that raced on the road along side of us. We used to do team penning too which was incredibly fun.

THX- Do you live in L.A.?

Yep Sam that was me back in '94, and my horse Brandy. We were in the back yard of my then future in-laws house in Clayton NJ. She wasn't a full bred quarter horse but she was impressive. At a full gallop could almost 40 mph according to the speedometer of the camaro that raced on the road along side of us. We used to do team penning too which was incredibly fun.
Very cool, Andy!

Cancer sucks, it got both my parents and will probably get me someday.
No so cool.
I lost my dad to pancreatic cancer many years ago. That's when I bought my horse, only to lose him to the big C, as well.

Whatever...
sad.gif

THX- Do you live in L.A.?

Very cool, Andy!

No so cool.
I lost my dad to pancreatic cancer many years ago. That's when I bought my horse, only to lose him to the big C, as well.

Whatever...
sad.gif

Thats why I got my horse too Sam. My dad died in May of '91 and my mom died 7 months later. That year i just lost myself riding everyday. There's something very soothing about just being out there in nature, no phones, no headaches... just you a horse and open space. I miss that therapy.

I've always wanted a horse and a ranch and everything. But I was born a city girl and I'll probably die a city girl.

Currently I am on the graveyard logistics team at my local Target. It blows. I need a new job, desperately.

Carpeter. I do carpet and flooring. Manual labor,but I could use the money and it's not perminant. Just until I get a better job with better pay. I'm an aspiring script writer and movie director. Until I do that I'm up to my chin in carpet. I'm already working on my 2nd script though. :banana

Wait for it...I'm a banking VP, but not in any of that mortgage or investment mess. My sector is trade finance, foreign markets overseas banking relationships, etc... Most people's eyes glaze over when I try to explain what I do so I'll stop there (for the record I didn't get any bonuses and our TARP charity was returned).

Back