What Do You Do?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn you got some skills. :D
That's right- I got skills.

And don't you ever forget it! :naughty

:banana cool! you are a farrier?
Actually, no. I'm the anti-farrier. Shoes cause internal damage and lamenesses.
So, I take shoes off and rehab the horse's hoof into a natural, healthy and functioning form.

I'm your friendly, neighborhood Barefoot Professional.
bow32.gif

That's right- I got skills.

And don't you ever forget it! :naughty

Actually, no. I'm the anti-farrier. Shoes cause internal damage and lamenesses.
So, I take shoes off and rehab the horse's hoof into a natural, healthy and functioning form.

I'm your friendly, neighborhood Barefoot Professional.
bow32.gif

You go girl! I've never understood the use of shoes on a horse. They never needed them in the wild. Anyway, when I first got out of high school, for a short time I was interested in studying horse grooming, etc. at a nearby college. I was working during the day and was planning on studying at night. In doing research I discovered that there really wasn't much call for things like this in my area so I figured on heading south into Kentucky for work. Well, my father got cancer and was sick for a long time so my plans changed. After he died I just thought it best for me to stay put here.

Beautiful horse by the way. And very nice hooves. :)

Sales & Marketing Manager for a Cosmetics company in the UK, we supply Gillette/Unilever/Loreal etc.

Run my own company https://www.penmobile.co.uk, position sales director but also website development/IT engineer.

Damn MR.E I could have done my sales speech on you today and sold you a tablet PC or mobile computer! Go on you know you want one!!! :D

Run my own company https://www.penmobile.co.uk, position sales director but also website development/IT engineer.

Damn MR.E I could have done my sales speech on you today and sold you a tablet PC or mobile computer! Go on you know you want one!!! :D

:D

I didnt know it was your company:horror you cant be more than 14 years old - only joking:lol

I'm sure we will meet again!

Currently i'm classified as a Jobless layabout, mainly because "Special Effects Make-Up Engineer" isnt a real job when your answering the "previous Employment" at the JobCentre Minus offices...I wonder if braindead pencil pusher is one too...

Anyways, I mix between my love of animatronics, special make up and prosthetics, puppets, armor, weapons and then the "real world" jobs of admin, technical, sales, customer service and "get the hell out" when i'm not under contract or absorbed in my insane creative stages...like i am now.

Fun Fun Fun!

I miss the old days when work was abundant...and computers didnt do everything...

hmm... right now i'm just a couch jockey / wannabe video game expert. this summer i finally get to do my internship (i'm crossing my fingers and hoping to get the V.A. placement) and hopefully afterwords getting my dream job there as a social worker working with the outpatient mental health facility as a counselor. i'd really like to get my licensure so i can do one on one therapy and plan on starting up some support groups.

Just started a new job working for the state of Pennsylvania's national arm of their student loan organization. I will be working customer service for now, but am working towards a job in their internal IT security.

The best part (other than good benefits)...100$% tuition reimbursement.

:woo

Last edited:
Just started a new job working for the state of Pennsylvania's national arm of their student loan organization. I will be working customer service for now, but am working towards a job in their internal IT security.

The best part (other than good benefits)...100$% tuition trimbursement.

:woo

100% tuition paid for?!?! That is a nice incentive. Congrats!!! I could use that. :naughty

So how does that work? You have to pay first and then in so many years they'll reimburse you back?

Yeah, I would have to pay up front then when the semester is over and I have at least a C average they reimburse me the full amount of the classes.

Back