What Do You Do?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And read novels meant for adolescent girls :lecture

Oh, Bagels and Loki, hush. BadMoon obviously just shares my love of Cedric Diggory as a beautiful vampire. I'm with ya, BadMoon. I won't tell your wife. :p

To bring this back on topic, I am an analyst for the government. I may or may not work on satellites, and that's all I can tell you.

Oh, Bagels and Loki, hush. BadMoon obviously just shares my love of Cedric Diggory as a beautiful vampire. I'm with ya, BadMoon. I won't tell your wife. :p

To bring this back on topic, I am an analyst for the government. I may or may not work on satellites, and that's all I can tell you.

can you hook up a discount on some satillites? I need to spy on sideshow they are taking to long with my ringwrath PF and i'm about to go postal:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

:wave

Im an Optometrist Manager - I work for a company called Boots (its mainly a UK based company). I basically test eyes while making sure the team are doing what they are supposed to - v.v.stressful :google

I am a university lecturer and teach and research in the area of Forensic Psychology here in the UK. I came to academia as a second career (previously worked in the Civil Service) and have to say I love what I do.

I am now trying to find out which international Forensic conferences are being held near the best sideshow dealers in the USA - this board is seriously impacting my life!

I am a university lecturer and teach and research in the area of Forensic Psychology here in the UK. I came to academia as a second career (previously worked in the Civil Service) and have to say I love what I do.

I am now trying to find out which international Forensic conferences are being held near the best sideshow dealers in the USA - this board is seriously impacting my life!
Its addictive i tells ya :lol almost as bad as the collecting bug itself.
x :D

I'm working for my Dad again. Its awesome because he just wants me helping the other guys out , instead I sit there and eat crisps. When I hear the car coming back I stand up and look around as if I'm doing something.:lol:lol:lol

I quote from John Connor ... " EASY MONEY ". :lol:lol

College again though on Monday.... it sucks.

I'm working for my Dad again. Its awesome because he just wants me helping the other guys out , instead I sit there and eat crisps. When I hear the car coming back I stand up and look around as if I'm doing something.:lol:lol:lol

I quote from John Connor ... " EASY MONEY ". :lol:lol

College again though on Monday.... it sucks.

enjoy it while you can hicks ounce you're out on your own, you'll miss the days when all you had to do was go to school.:D

enjoy it while you can hicks ounce you're out on your own, you'll miss the days when all you had to do was go to school.:D

I know what you mean.
I thought school was the worst time in my live but now i look back and think damn they were some of the best days of my life.
Never had an easy job(all been hard manual labour type jobs:whip)

For all you young guys and girls that are going to school make the most of it as life only gets harder when you leave.
Someone told me this many years ago and i laughed at them and said yeah right(wish i had of listened to them)

Oh and ATM i am working for a food distribution company doing werehouse(order picker), transport(driving) and logistics(Knowing what go's were, when and how much).Yes all 3 things rolled into one big headache:sick

Be cool and stay in school:peace

Back