What Do You Do?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im a youth counselor and I work at a placement for mentally ill children, Have a bachelor's in Psycholgy/business management currently pursuing an AA degree in Respiratory Technician.

Im trying to get my foot in the door of the production side of the film/T.V. industry....Im willing do anything, don't have any skills in it, or know anyone...So anyone in the Los Angeles area that works in the industry or knows anybody that can help me?

I'm still a counselor, but I've switched gigs and am now working at University Counseling Center. Its a cool gig, working at a University is fun :rock

animal technician........goin 2 radiology school next yr. :joy though, no enough $ workin with animals and god knows i need all that i can get with this hobby :duh

Is this anywhere near the Fort Macmurray project? I do inspection in the steel industry (specializing in pipelines) and I am thinking of going up there.

Avoid Ft. Mac like the plague. I work up here and it is a complete s#!thole. Money is the only reason I'm here, quality of life sucks a$$.

At the moment i sleep very little and whilst i'm awake i help clean up poo and vomit oh but i love it.:D

Oh u mean for a job :eek:...currently work in the banking-finance industry but would love a change and do something that really helps people-oh i already am as he refers back to the above.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
animal technician........goin 2 radiology school next yr. :joy though, no enough $ workin with animals and god knows i need all that i can get with this hobby :duh

Hey man, I was an X-ray tech for 15 years good luck with that. Look forward to saying. "Bear down like you're trying to have abowel movement." It will be a part of your future. I do PACS administration now in the Radiology department and love it.

Best post ever!!!

Munny084.jpg

IRON MAN is 5' 2" tall:horror :lol:lol:lol

I own and operate a landscape/irrigation design and installation business that services everything from golf course to residential:cool:.

Back