What did you get for Christmas 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lots of good stuff Buffygirl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, I forgot 1 very important thing!!! I got this from UT, though it ships next year...still awesome.

deadpool10_1351723689.jpg

I received Grey's Anatomy season 8...yet another thing I didn't photograph.

sigh.

the best gift that i got was being able to see my 3 little nephews open all their gifts and how happy they were.

This was definitely a Christmas for the kids at my house.

I did luck out and get the complete Sopranos on dvd because my sister is a good shopper. My mom got me Game of Thrones, surprised me with the last Star Wars toy I'll probably ever get for Christmas (Path of the Jedi with the cool light up box) and a Hallmark Tinkerbell, to boot.

I got to watch my niece open her first Tiffany's box to find the silver necklace I got her. Not much else that could touch that for me.

This was definitely a Christmas for the kids at my house.

I did luck out and get the complete Sopranos on dvd because my sister is a good shopper. My mom got me Game of Thrones, surprised me with the last Star Wars toy I'll probably ever get for Christmas (Path of the Jedi with the cool light up box) and a Hallmark Tinkerbell, to boot.

MEM_zps8e15dbef.jpg

:rotfl

Seriously, sounds awesome.

the best gift that i got was being able to see my 3 little nephews open all their gifts and how happy they were.

Same here, and a little niece enjoying her first Xmas where she opens the presents and gets excited.

I got:

Expendables 2 blu SB
Amazing Spider-Man PS3
A Jelly Bean machine

Back