What did you get for Christmas 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got one of the new Nike Limited jerseys of Wes Welker's (NE Patriots wide receiver) and two Mcfarlane NFL figures of Welker and Bruschi. Gifts to my self though are gonna be DX12, AVN Cap, and the Coulson trading cards. :rock

8305715851_713c044498_b.jpg

:blissy :blissy :blissy

Very nice :rock

Yes, what did I get from Consumermas 2012....

New floors for my house. A new fridge (parents did both)... I am a student... mother felt hardwood flooring would make for a healthier house. Old fridge died, so was in need of one.

Vampirella PF ex and HT Iron Monger from me to me. Been saving up for a Vampi for a while. Also got money which was used towards the Monger.
Family got the 1/4 Blondie from Gentle Giant.

Microfibre blanket

Beer

i jus placed a order for Bowen carol denvers statue,a couple of my x mas presents for myself arrived damaged, pyslocke and batpod :(
Dx12 and 3 other koto bishos as well

i walked into the living room this morning and i got a 50'' LED 1080p HDTV for christmas for my room.

I almost got killed by my car...my driveway got iceier then it ever has before. I took the key out, and it slid out, and the door grabbed me, and threw me on the ground. I had to move as fast as I could to not get run over by the wheels.

All while screaming every profanity known to man.

So much pain covers me. Imma lay down. ****.

I got nothing, and deservedly so. I got pretty much everything, it's Christmas year round for me since I buy myself **** and every week there seems to be a box at the door. I did get some socks and boxers, guess that ain't too bad.

My little brother enjoyed the NECA Gordon Freeman and headcrab from Half Life that I got for him. I got my other brother that Sleeping Dogs game (since he had most of the recent games like Black Ops).

Wait, scratch that, I just got this too,

special-effects-history-and-technique-by-rickitts.jpg

Didn't expect that. I just flipped through this as everyone's going through their stockings and there is some great stuff in here.

Batman Returns Gotham matte paintings, Indiana Jones special effects, Terminator 2 work, etc. Even some older films with the technology of the times like Citizen Kane.

Got some clothes for work which I needed
$50 gift card to the buckle
$60 in AMC Gift Cards
Resident Evil 6 (360)
Amazing Spider-Man Blu-Ray
Expendables 2 Blu-Ray
Bilbo/Gollum The Hobbit Lego set
The Hobbit 2013 Calendar
$200 cash to put towards comic-con
1600 x-box points from a friend

Back