What did you get for Christmas 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duck

Super Freak
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread for this year so figured I would start one a day early. We usually open our presents the night before after we go out to eat.

Ended up getting The Wire Complete series, Breaking Bad S1 and S2, computer parts Video Card Motherboard etc, Steam gift cards, Green Lantern Shirt, Dororo Omnibus. Their is more, but can't think of them right now.

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas :duff

bag_of_money.png

I have some gifts yet to open..but that will wait another day or two.

A son and a new house. Nothing tops this Christmas for me. That's not a slight on my daughter either. It's the whole deal. A wife, a daughter, a son, two dogs, a new house, and all of the above to share it with. Awesome. :rock

A son and a new house. Nothing tops this Christmas for me. That's not a slight on my daughter either. It's the whole deal. A wife, a daughter, a son, two dogs, a new house, and all of the above to share it with. Awesome. :rock

:goodpost::hi5: Congrats! Seriously I can't wait to finally be a home owner I can't imagine how excited you are having a new house AND son.

In addition to a great family, I received $300, clothes and Bon Jovi tickets!!!

Gifts for myself via purchase or trades from last week right up until today include Avengers Cap, Mark IV, Barney Ross and Iron Monger...

Ending the year on a high note :yess:

Oh...I did find this under my tree. Something I can really use! Over and over and over again. :D

483185_10151364936166321_2146707305_n.jpg

(I wish :lol )

Back