What did you buy from Comic Con 2009?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tnaig001

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys. was curious to find out what you guys eventually bought from the 2009 comic con.

I found the list of products released here:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=6992&source=cc09-header

These are the stuff i got from last year's CC.

IM MK II 1:1

Darh Vader 1:1

Iron Man Mark III Maquette

Yoda and Clone Trooper

12" Anakin Skywalker Clone Wars Ex

Last edited:
I got...

a set of Hal Jordans

Soundwave

Crimson Cobra Commander (Actually bought it this year :p)

And.... thats it. The Hal Jordans were trouble enough.

Huh....last SDCC all I bought were the two Zombies and the Gunmetal Grey IM. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that I only have one thing on order so far from this year's SDCC.

Huh....last SDCC all I bought were the two Zombies and the Gunmetal Grey IM. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that I only have one thing on order so far from this year's SDCC.

seriously? was under the impression you got the mk III 1:2 as well :lol

i didn't realise how much i spent till i saw the 2010 CC thread and decided to do a look back.

this hobby is scary man :exactly:

I was good last year, I only picked up a few items, the B&W mort and the ex. punk. My wife however bought the Deinosuchus VS Parasaurolophus ex. I think it's the first time she spent more than me. THere was more I wanted, but, demands were being made elsewhere so I had to watch my budget.

I always pick up Mignola's annual con sketchbooks and numbered Hellboy prints.

I also picked up a Mezco Jason.

I think that was about it.

I was good last year, I only picked up a few items, the B&W mort and the ex. punk. My wife however bought the Deinosuchus VS Parasaurolophus ex. I think it's the first time she spent more than me. THere was more I wanted, but, demands were being made elsewhere so I had to watch my budget.

If I remember right, I only got the Gunmetal Ironman.

I'm feeling bad seeing how much self-control the rest of you have :monkey1

Did you see my list from this year though? :lol

i hear ya there :lol

just checked the amt of $ i need to have to pay off this month's bill from SS and it ain't pretty.

Mark VI maquette $499 + 80 (shipping)
Guardian Predator $199 + 60 (shipping)
Wolverine PF $299 +70 (shipping)

grand total for July = $1207 :cuckoo::gah:

Well, looking back at what was offered these are the things eventually ended up in my collection:

Sideshow
Subject 245 (Punk) Ex
Anakin Skywalker Ex
Subject 16566 (The Butcher)
Darth Vader Lifesize Bust (Ex)

Hot Toys
Martian Soldier
Martian Ambassador

Go Hero
Flash Gordon
Skeleton Warrior

All of the Sideshow items were ordered at the time of the con. I won the Mars Attacks figures a few months back and both Go Hero items were purchased directly from them (Flash was actually ordered in November of 2008 :lol)

I also ordered Duke, but decided to bail on the GI-Joe line.

Back