What to expect for the 2014 comic con

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

skorpio8

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys I thought I post a new thread. I don't know if this has been posted before, and apologies if there is one similar.
I know its early and all for this. We still have like 4 months for this years Comic Con, but it would be nice to see your thoughts of what to expect this year.
I know that we will see all the new statues that most of us have on PO. Like WW, Cat woman, Hulk, Saruman etc, but I was wandering what's new coming from SS concerning 1/4 scale statues, LSFs....fully sculpted, premium formats.. etc.
Feel free to post....:wink1::wave

Last edited:
As much as I'd love to see an Arkham Batman PF, and I collect Exclusively Batman universe statues with one or two exceptions occasionally, I think it's too early for another Batman statue. The comic version was just released, the Keaton is expected to ship this fall/winter, and hopefully they won't announce a Bale Bats any time soon. I love them all, and want them, but it's too much of a good thing too soon. JMHO.

Thanks Collectorcol for letting me know...how I delete this??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back