What DC pieces do YOU want to see from SS @ SDCC?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wtf no that's lame. They should do Two Face, Harley, Batman

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

ewwwww unless they have troy bakers voice, screw two-face. Harley for me!

In a serious line up I'd like Joker origins, Bane origins, Harley knight, black mask origins, batman knight, and arkham knight. A nightwing and robin would be pretty sick.

In a serious line up I'd like Joker origins, Bane origins, Harley knight, black mask origins, batman knight, and arkham knight. A nightwing and robin would be pretty sick.
Honestly man i just want a Two Face PF, I'd rather have the comic iteration. The reason I mentioned it is because we already have many Jokers and a couple Harleys already. Wouldn't mind seeing something/someone different for a change

Honestly man i just want a Two Face PF, I'd rather have the comic iteration. The reason I mentioned it is because we already have many Jokers and a couple Harleys already. Wouldn't mind seeing something/someone different for a change

I know the feels. Thats Starfire for me lol.

Never was a fan of two-face probably cause I dont know much. But honestly freeze would be killer. Just because he has so much potential.

I know the feels. Thats Starfire for me lol.

Never was a fan of two-face probably cause I dont know much. But honestly freeze would be killer. Just because he has so much potential.
Dude we have. a better chance of seeing a Starfire PF cause of the MEGA T&A factor

An Origins Deathstroke would just kick serious ass. Besides his classic costume, I LOVE the look of AO Deathstroke.

An Origins Deathstroke would just kick serious ass. Besides his classic costume, I LOVE the look of AO Deathstroke.
Not going to argue with that. Deathstroke but not a fan of him. Always thought of him as a watered down Batman, like he could never love up to Bats Lol sorry everyone that's just my opinion.

Not going to argue with that. Deathstroke but not a fan of him. Always thought of him as a watered down Batman, like he could never love up to Bats Lol sorry everyone that's just my opinion.

he uses swords, and guns, and kills people, and is nicknamed, "The terminator"…just saying

he uses swords, and guns, and kills people, and is nicknamed, "The terminator"…just saying
Yeah he's sorta cool but lacking. Again just my opinion. He's like a mismatch of multiple characters almost

Yeah he's sorta cool but lacking. Again just my opinion. He's like a mismatch of multiple characters almost

do you watch the arrow tv series? He's one of the main characters on the show and I think if you watched you'd see how awesome…again just my opinion also, never hurts to see more stuff..believe its on netflix if you haven't…very good show

do you watch the arrow tv series? He's one of the main characters on the show and I think if you watched you'd see how awesome…again just my opinion also, never hurts to see more stuff..believe its on netflix if you haven't…very good show
Lol yeah its a cool show, waiting for the next season. Honestly I don't think that show does Deathstroke justice. I think he's way better than how he's depicted on that show.

Lol yeah its a cool show, waiting for the next season. Honestly I don't think that show does Deathstroke justice. I think he's way better than how he's depicted on that show.

now that is just blasphemous…its CRIXUS…the UNDEFEATED GAUL..PLAYING DEATHSTROKE…deathstroke is lucky he's got that man to play him

DG Robin
TD Robin
Neal Adams Batman
1939 Batman
1940 Robin
Hawkman CH
Hawkgirl/woman SH
OQ Green Arrow.
Batwoman KK
Batgirl BK
Batgirl BG
Earth 2 Batman
Earth 2 Robin Blue and Gray yellow cape
etc,etc
Basically any figure from the 30/40's till the 80's

My one Grail would be a 1/6 Travis Morgan Warlord

now that is just blasphemous…its CRIXUS…the UNDEFEATED GAUL..PLAYING DEATHSTROKE…deathstroke is lucky he's got that man to play him
Lol he's cooler as Azog and i don't watch Spartacus but Im no fan of his Deathatroke.

Lol he's cooler as Azog and i don't watch Spartacus but Im no fan of his Deathatroke.

that right there has solved all our problems..all you need to do is watch season 1..it is 1 of the single greatest seasons of tv ever…beyond underrated…after that one season you will be hooked, guaranteed

that right there has solved all our problems..all you need to do is watch season 1..it is 1 of the single greatest seasons of tv ever…beyond underrated…after that one season you will be hooked, guaranteed
Lol these guys are probably like "wtf guys!" So suffice to say, I've heard. One of my best friends has been trying to get me to watch it for years now Lol. With everything else I'm watching haven't had time to start. I will though and I'll for sure let you know what i think

Lol these guys are probably like "wtf guys!" So suffice to say, I've heard. One of my best friends has been trying to get me to watch it for years now Lol. With everything else I'm watching haven't had time to start. I will though and I'll for sure let you know what i think

I'll take GoT over Spartacus, I couldn't get into it.

please please do…and idc crixus and spartacus can derail any damn thread they want, and if whoever started the thread doesn't like it, he can shove it
the show, season 1, is glorious..watch it now…NOW…so damn good jedi, so damn good.

I want to add a Talia from the batman universe sculpted by Tim miller, Mark Newman, or Steve who did WW, Harley, etc. :) after seeing the son of batman I really don't mind getting this character. I hope if SS makes her that I can tell the difference between her and black widow. Lol same costume right?

I want to add a Talia from the batman universe sculpted by Tim miller, Mark Newman, or Steve who did WW, Harley, etc. :) after seeing the son of batman I really don't mind getting this character. I hope if SS makes her that I can tell the difference between her and black widow. Lol same costume right?

Lord, give me strength...

Back