What collectible have you purchased with the recent spook codes: List them below

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
none yet but hoping to score some more free reward points so at least the shipping is free when i purchase the Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker 2.0

Don't tell anyone, but even though all of the codes say "24 hours" at this point I'm guessing they're all good through the weekend.

Sssshhhh.

ps that's just a guess.

Don't tell anyone, but even though all of the codes say "24 hours" at this point I'm guessing they're all good through the weekend.

Sssshhhh.

ps that's just a guess.

Yeah I noticed that when I was adding the code to my saved codes.

I ordered the Mime Joker for like $145 I believe. I've been debating on the Banner/Hulk set but don't know if I want to spend that much at this point even though its a good deal.

So far I just ordered the Tweeterhead Herman Munster Maquette. Price was marked down to $202.99 with double reward points. I added some of the points I saved and the total was $162.05 Shipped to my doorstep. Will be here tomorrow!

My Spooktacular purchase is here! Impulse buy, going to sell the head and a few other bits, and use the body/outfit for some sort of WWII Cap custom bash thingy.

Apparently some people think I look like the guy on the box, but I don't see it.

150099_10153589430684460_2775875359502482225_n.jpg

I bought Roadblock $138 -29 rp
Mime Joker $144 $20 rp
Joe Colton $134 $27 rp

I am done, UNLESS Batman and Robin has a 30% code along with Star spangled Cap, and Bank Robber Joker which is highly unlikely to get even a 20% off.

Could you please share which code you used for Roadblock?

I've ordered Hulk and Banner and it should be here Monday. Contemplating Power Pose Mark 42 or Superman, but not sure I can afford them after getting Hulk.

Was thinking in selling my DX12 in order to help get the Banner and Hulk. What do you guys think?

sent from The Leaky Cauldron

Was thinking in selling my DX12 in order to help get the Banner and Hulk. What do you guys think?

Oooohh thats a tough one. I have the Batman Armory 3 set on pre-order. That will be my 1st batman figure. Only reason I got the Hulk set is because I dont have any lol....and also a good deal IMO...

It is a good deal. Which may not be seen again. Might kick myself if I pass it up.

so tempted to jump on EX crow fig. I'm debating between him and mime Joker which ia also another amazeball deal. I have pruple 89' Joker and I love that fig...

Also, I'm thinking of using the code CREEPYDEAL to purchase BD T-800 Terminator from the first movie. But I can't get them all....

Back