What collectible have you purchased with the recent spook codes: List them below

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iron Man Mk XLII Power Pose. Couldn't pass up on the super double discount code.

And racked up a lot of the reward point codes...for the future! They were really generous this year with those I think.

I still miss the hecticness of the chat though. :-(

I need a coupon clipping, power shopper tip. Can you use a savings code in addition to the sale price? I'm looking to get diecast RoboCop plus ED-209. What would be the best way to set that up?

Picked up Supes. Have been looking at purchasing for a while now since it was reduced in price. Getting 30% off is a great deal and adding to that is the $18 worth of rewards. I just put him on flexpay, so he'll arrive in a couple of months.

Really wanted The Crow as well, but there's just too much other stuff on the horizon that I can't get everything that I want unfortunately.

I picked up Hot Toys Noland (Predators) $125 with CA tax and free shipping.

Great addition to my Predator collection!

Jumped and snagged Hot Toys Mime Joker DX (after Crow EX sold out) on the very last day of coupon eligibility. I also ordered HT Electro and used a $20 coupon on him, but I may cancel him down the line, just wanted to use the code on something before it expired. I used the code Ha11ow33n for 30% off on Mime; $144 shipped in the end. On top of that, as a hell of a bonus I got 352 Reward points back on him that I did not expect. WOW

Hot Toys - Bruce Banner/Hulk 2Pack
Hot Toys - Man of Steel
Hot Toys - General Zod
Hot Toys - The Mandarin (Won)
Sideshow - Clone Trooper Veteran Shiny (Won)

Couple of quick photos, don't mind the pose

hb1.jpeg hb2.jpeg

hb3.jpeg hb4.jpeg

hb5.jpeg hb6.jpeg

hb7.jpeg hb8.jpeg

hb9.jpeg

- Terminator T-800 Battle Damaged (With "CR33PYDEAL14" $20 Discount): $190
- The Crow Eric Draven (With CR5W $59.40 Discount): $138 + Free Shipping

Back