What Collectable has given you the worst case of buyer's remorse??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pose is ok once you understand why they choose it...

kotoSt_05.jpg

kotoSt_06.jpg

From dozens of cool poses they could have chosen, scene accurate or not, they went with this girly one. No thanks. The same with the Cinemaquette Endo... :slap

its not star wars but i used to be a big godzilla fan as a kid and i seen the comic con little godzilla and thought it was awesome. i bought it and now have no idea why or what to do with it

Actually i have this statue and i love it, thinking of using my DX07 with the carbonite chamber base from this Koto Vader statue.

Now again, you say one was solid legs and one hollow..i think mine might be solid but, not sure...he stands just fine though and now if anyone knows this or not, this Koto Vader was bootlegged back in the day and while it looked ok, this bootleg had trouble standing...so maybe possibly one of the two is a bootleg or there are three variations now.

Two variations n a bootleg...
My loose koto is a hollow leg version but I was able to keep him afloat by propping his tunic right up near his heels

Like so many of us, my biggest regret are the dozens of factory boxes of POTF2 figures. They aren't worth sh** and I'll never make my money back on them. I suppose I had a blast collecting them, so I think thats worth something.

From dozens of cool poses they could have chosen, scene accurate or not, they went with this girly one. No thanks. The same with the Cinemaquette Endo... :slap

Agreed on both accounts. What about the Koto "I'm about to take a bump" Vader?

Most recently would be the Bacara figure, guess i'm just burned out on clones

You probably are burned out on clones. But if you just have him and the other clone commanders Gree,Cody,Bly and Neyo they make a great display together. Over time I think you'll appreciate them.

Back