What Collectable has given you the worst case of buyer's remorse??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ScreenShot2012-10-02at171330.png
Damn my eyes for keeping my pre-order!!

I'm with all the guys on the PotF regret, got boxes and boxes of then in the attic, just know I won't be able to sell them for squat.

Those, and my RAH jack sparrow, that figure looks bad by today's standards.

Everything I ever bought based on the Nolan Batman films.
:goodpost:

Oh man...for sure. It all seemed really cool at the time...but after about a month or so it just wears off. Sold all my Nolan HT and props and don' t regret it for a second. I have just always been a OT Star Wars guy...everytime I venture out I come right back thinking " what was I thinking".

Mike

Amok Time's Gort and Klaatu figure set. I paid a reasonable price on eBay (plus P & P) but got hit with a hefty customs charge. I hadn't expected it to be that much. Lesson learned, from now on stick to buying within the EU if possible.

Actually very little. Sure some stuff is worth nothing like what I pay for it. ESP my comics !!

Actual regret is more around stuff I saw and passed on!! Marmit fett
Resin bsg on offer.

Although I could saw ep3 figures I moved to Ssc and medicom starting just after that and wasted so much on them.

:goodpost:

Oh man...for sure. It all seemed really cool at the time...but after about a month or so it just wears off. Sold all my Nolan HT and props and don' t regret it for a second. I have just always been a OT Star Wars guy...everytime I venture out I come right back thinking " what was I thinking".

Mike

Fair Weather Fans. A TRUE fan would never sell their stuff.

Has this always been in Star Wars? I thought this was in the general section awhile back? :lol

Most of the Sideshow human figures - Ceremony luke, anyone?

Hasbro POTF2 line

My Ewok underwear collection

.... Praji, Piette, SNOW BUNNY PADME!
And while I love my Luke /Han troopers, I was more than a little upset about the "creative" promo photos!

They rereleased it soon after with SOLID pvc legs instead of hollow legs -- they subsequent ones never leaned so far they fell over...

the quality has improved even more --

Actually i have this statue and i love it, thinking of using my DX07 with the carbonite chamber base from this Koto Vader statue.

Now again, you say one was solid legs and one hollow..i think mine might be solid but, not sure...he stands just fine though and now if anyone knows this or not, this Koto Vader was bootlegged back in the day and while it looked ok, this bootleg had trouble standing...so maybe possibly one of the two is a bootleg or there are three variations now.

Back