What cell phone are you using?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What cell phone are you using?

• Total voters
Send us your pic and well let you in on our secret. :lol

There's just supposed to be some better android phones coming out later this year. You might want to wait until then.

Any cheapness secrets I wanna know! :lol

I don't think there is any secret. I think the difference between me and Thrifty is he has the insurance and I don't, and I have a couple dollars cheaper taxes and surcharges. So with his employer's discount, our plans end up up costing us around the same.

Ween - You should check with your employer to see if they have any discount plans, and if they don't, read up on them and bring the info to one of the big wigs (if you have such a thing). I did that where I work when I thought I was getting an iPhone and we enrolled in a program with AT&T. I ended up going with Verizon and the Droid X, but the company and it's employees are happily saving money on AT&T.

I don't think there is any secret. I think the difference between me and Thrifty is he has the insurance and I don't, and I have a couple dollars cheaper taxes and surcharges. So with his employer's discount, our plans end up up costing us around the same.

Ween - You should check with your employer to see if they have any discount plans, and if they don't, read up on them and bring the info to one of the big wigs (if you have such a thing). I did that where I work when I thought I was getting an iPhone and we enrolled in a program with AT&T. I ended up going with Verizon and the Droid X, but the company and it's employees are happily saving money on AT&T.

They got a plan with Verizon, I'm just not sure what it is. A percentage off of some kind. Since I need to upgrade my phone and renew with Verizon, I want a better phone.

They got a plan with Verizon, I'm just not sure what it is. A percentage off of some kind. Since I need to upgrade my phone and renew with Verizon, I want a better phone.

Verizon is great. I love the Droid X, but there are some other really good Android phones available as well. Then there is the rumored VZW iPhone for January...

Decisions, decisions...

Verizon is great. I love the Droid X, but there are some other really good Android phones available as well. Then there is the rumored VZW iPhone for January...

Decisions, decisions...

Verizon is the best for my area. I've never had a problem with it. My brother was on Alltel for awhile but hated it and switched to Verizon as well.

I won't use an iPhone because I'm not going through AT&T for it.

I hope it happens because I was happy when I had Verizon, but I'll believe it when I see it.

You and me both. The rumors at this point are getting a little ridiculous. This rumor has been going on for how long now? :dunno

My VZW contract ends soon and I'm really considering going Droid at the moment.

Back