What cell phone are you using?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What cell phone are you using?

• Total voters
I'm paying $55 a month for my RAZR on Verizon. Is that with the internet and everything? I don't have that. I can call and text and that's about it.

Unlimited data, 450 minutes (free Verizon to Verizon calls), 250 text (free as before) and I pay for the Insurance in case it takes a dump. ohh and I get %20 off because of where I work.... budget for just under $100.

Having access to the internet anywhere is VERY handy....:wave

Unlimited data, 450 minutes (free Verizon to Verizon calls), 250 text (free as before) and I pay for the Insurance in case it takes a dump. ohh and I get %20 off because of where I work.... budget for just under $100.

Exact same here. I pay $97.76 a month.

I have the same plan for my Droid X minus the insurance. Mine costs $82.51. :dunno

I don´t wanna hack, but do all people like about Apple?

It's silly easy to set up and use. If iTunes and music organization is a big part of your mobile life, there is no better choice out there than Apple.

Exact same here. I pay $97.76 a month.

Which Droid do you have or which one should I get? I can get a discount through my work now too. That's why I want to get a new phone.

Which Droid do you have or which one should I get? I can get a discount through my work now too. That's why I want to get a new phone.

Do you want a physical keyboard or not?

Does size matter?

Do you have to get one now or can you wait a few more months?

I know....waits for it...

Back