What cell phone are you using?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What cell phone are you using?

• Total voters
may2700.gif

I'm not going to answer (yet). Right now my answer would be "another smart phone", since I'm using an HTC Fuze (Windows Mobile) phone. But I'm sick and tired of the unresolvable virus (Windows Mobile) on the phone, plus my contract is just about up on it. So I'm either going to go with an iPhone 4 or else a Samsung Captivate very soon. Or I may jump ship from AT&T and get a Droid X (or a Droid 2).

I have an old nokia... I think it might do text messaging? :lol

(Way more cell phone than I ever want)
I gave up using a cell phone as my primary phone years ago. I have a landline and a "pay by the minute" deal in case the car breaks down or something. I figure it is "smarter" not to get hassled with BS phone calls when I'm buying groceries or taking a walk around the block. Rarely is there something so urgent it can't wait until I get home to check my messages.

It is really absurd to walk around a college campus and to see all the people walking around talking and texting.

I fear my job may force me to carry around a Blackberry soon, though. :monkey4

iPhone 3GS at least until March of next year. Not sure if I'll upgrade to a 4 or switch carriers and opt for an Android.

I have a RAZR phone. Hate it! :(

Here's a question for you all.....

How much you paying per month to use your fancy phones?

Back