Premium Format What Batman Rogues' Gallery should be the next PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Batman Villain do you want to see next?

• Bane

Votes: 17 9.1%
  • Harley Quinn

Votes: 56 30.1%
  • Killer Croc

Votes: 13 7.0%
  • Mr. Freeze

Votes: 26 14.0%
  • The Penguin

Votes: 12 6.5%
  • Ra's al Ghul

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • Riddler

Votes: 9 4.8%
  • Scarecrow

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • Two-Face

Votes: 22 11.8%
  • Other (Calendar Man, Catwoman(villain), Clayface, Hush, Mad Hatter, Victor Zsasz, etc.)

Votes: 7 3.8%

• Total voters
Would like to see Bane, sooner the better!

BANE_breaking_batman_060311.jpg

I reckon Harley would be a great addition to the Joker. But I still want Bane or Killer Croc.

Not movie version Bane, but full on Massive with Venom pumping through his veins!

I honestly reckon Sideshow will go with Harley, Dont know exactly why, but just a gut feeling.

Harley for me just to round out Mistah J's small extended family.
Penguin or Two-Face would be fantastic choices, with Penguin having a fur coat perhaps.

500full.jpg

Catwoman and Harley seem like obvious choices for the next two. I think I'd like to see Greyson or Drake before Kyle. I could live with Harley.

I said Bane because I think that would look great as a companion piece for Batman! Of course he's need to be larger in scale. Then either Riddler or Harley Quinn in no particular order. I was thinking Mr. Freeze but I don't know which concept they'd go with. It would have to be really cool and his character has had some horrendous renditions over the years. I don't even know how they could pull Freeze off to my liking. Anyone have any cool Mr. freeze illustrations to post?

I would be happy with any of these being next because based on the quality so far they will rock. A nice big ass Bane would be cool but, especially since my Skaar PF arrived and is awesome I would love another "big guy".

Bane, Harley Quinn, Two Face........... Even dont mind Heath Ledger Joker:)

ROGUES
Harley
Catwoman (not on list)
Penguin
Riddler
Freeze
Two-Face
Bane

(don't know if I'd be interested in the others)

HEROES
Robin
Nightwing
Batgirl
Huntress
Batwoman

Anyone have any cool Mr. freeze illustrations to post?
i like the latest version of Victor in the new 52 Batman Annual #1

4e71dde3.jpg

the Arkham look is excellent as well

arkhamfreeze.jpg

arkhamfreeze3.jpg

but imho, he must have the red goggles

arkhamfreeze1.jpg

or you could go with this :)...

374590b6.jpg

I would like to see Scarecrow next. He has always been one of my favorites. I would like to see Riddler as well, but old school version in the leotards, not the guy with the green suit and bowler hat.

I agree with the Scarecrow, he's always been my favorite Batman rogue (probably cause the idea behind him scares me!). If I managed to actually buy a villain to match with Batman it would be him. Either the more modern comic style or Arkham style would be good with me:

tumblr_m6wba8S8M21rtvb1so1_500.jpg
BAA_Scarecrow1_cutout_by_Crank.png

I actually would buy Scarecrow/Riddler and hope for a full set of Legion of Doom PFs

Last edited:
I voted Two Face but I would be happy with Harley Quinn.

I think it would be neat if they did PFs of other characters first (that they haven't done in other scales) like they did with Ivy. It would be cool to get Freeze, Two Face, etc. as PFs. Also -- I would love to see Nightwing, Batgirl, etc.

The only real character I want to see next is Cassandra Cain. Every release will be a letdown in that sense, until the day they finally make her.

Wow! Didn't realize that there were so many Harley fans on the forum (myself included)! :hi5: I for one hope SS does decide to make her next!! :pray:

Back