What are your selling interests/plans for 2013?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to try like hell to sell nothing. Been a rough few years for me. Went from over 40 figures down to..... 2. I preordered some Batman figures, so I hope to hang on and take it slowly this time. Inch my way back in and not until I'm financially stable.

3 various Bowen Hulks, venom comiquette and on the fence about the other Marvel PF's. Horror and Scifi is my true love so just refocusing. Will take a long time on ebay to slowly whittle it down.

I managed to off load the majority of what I didn't want anymore so I'm quite happy with my collection where it is right now.
All my shelves have something that I like.
I suppose the main issue will be when Hot Toys decide to re release the rest of their back catalogue that I have...:(
Other than that, my ex Hulk Comi and Ex Wolverine PF could be up for the chop... (PM me if interested ;))

I might sell/trade some of my non-Shirow anime figures, most of which I got as a presents anyway. But I need to do it behind my girlfriend, she got me a couple of those too LOL.

hopefully not selling any, im a lot more subjective with my purchases nowadays unlike a few years ago when i had around 400 statues, figures and kits, hit a rough patch and my collection went down to about 8. I think i actually prefer having less, dusting them all was a pain in the *** lol.
Still miss my HT Blade though :(

I will probably sell my Gambit Bust EX and also Cap Rescue Uniform Hot Toys.

Out of my POs I might not keep Poison Ivy PF.

I'm considering selling my 1:6 Asaj Ventress. I got her early on when I first started collecting, so she was more like "filler". Now I see that she doesn't fit in too well with my more OT-focused collection, and I can definitely use the space for another figure I would like better.

She seems to be going for a fair price on ebay (basically, her original retail price), so I don't think I'll loose any $ on this.

I want to get shot of my HT Wolverine and have for some time, its a nice piece but its a stand alone that doesn't fit in with my shelve displays. With a house move on the horizon some other bits may disappear also.

I don't enjoy posing my DX08 due to the arm socks and the DX09 due to the cape, so they just sit on the shelf in the same pose. They look great, but I'm considering letting go of them just due to their annoyance.

I've got about 25% of my purge I started over a year ago left to sell. Most of what I have on display is being kept, I've just been refocusing the collection and getting rid of stuff I don't plan on displaying or just don't have room for.

I don't enjoy posing my DX08 due to the arm socks

yea the arm socks was pretty lame. I don't understand why they didn't cast the body in white.

Yup, should have been a bone white True Type body and white hand pegs. The sleeves would have been alright if the pegs didn't pop off with the hand every time you removed them. Not sure what the hell they were thinking.

I wouldn't sell mine off because of that though.

I've got a bunch of boxes of stuff I need to get rid of to make space in a closet. DCUC, GI joe (3 3/4"), Minimates, Kubricks, some random 1/6 bodies, electric dog collar. Will probably also offload my extra loose DX Indiana Jones I was keeping for the WGP head that will probably never materialize, possibly the Enterbay Batman I just picked up because it just isn't as impressive as I hoped it would be.

I've got a customized Hot Toys Jack Sparrow Cannibal King with added DX parts I need to unload as my collecting focus is shifting. That's probably it for now. Might sell my She-Hulk PF with signed comic too.

Im trying to get rid of some of my figures, realized im not a completist and besides with every figure been revised its better to keep the display clean and only focus on key characters.

Back