What are your selling interests/plans for 2013?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EVILFACE

Super Freak
Reaction score
What figure is lingering on your shelf that you just can't stand?

MOTU Scareglow. Kewl figure than I couldn't find as a kid, but it breaks my 1/6 rule.

I was actually lucky enough to unload about 90% of the figures that I wasn't so sure about. Entering the new year fresh!

Just sold -

Nick Fury (bit of a sore thumb with no other avengers)
Sideshow Sandtrooper (kinda regretted this a little)
Terminator 2
Predator (original - this one hurt)

Still tossing up to get rid of the Tron light cycle.

Unlike the fella above. I'm getting out of the 1/6 game and into 1/4 and statue's. 1/6 has went a bit mental now and are over priced. I think HT hit the peak with CR superman and Keaton bats (which I would never sell).

I may be teased into the Mark 7 since I like the look of that piece.

Just bought...

Enterbay - Way of the Dragon
Enterbay - Joker (buying next week)

I'm planning to get rid of all my 6" and down figures and Mavel Selects and random model kits of cars/gundams and random pieces I have that don't fit in with my scheme of things to focus primarily on 1/6 Hot Toys. I'd like to keep collecting props but due to the expenses of both HT and props I can only pick one. When I go home in April I'll already have my DX12, Avengers Cap, Hot Toys Security Forces Airman, and hopefully Joker 2.0 waiting for me so I'll have alot to make room for and re-display, can't wait! :yess:

Selling all my terrible Sideshow collectibles G I Joes to buy the super amazing, clearly better Hot Toys G I Joes. Whatever I can't sell, I'll just burn, because they are all awful figures.

Ive got 4 Jill Valentines and 3 Chris Redfields "HT's". So i may decide to ..

as i was writing that sentence my brain told me no to selling them. Looks like im not selling thoes any time soon. But im sure my brain will tell me otherwise once DX13 Comes in stock, i have no money and i look at my Shelves and see i have multiples of the same characters. Same goes for the new Scar Predator.

Time will tell! I dont plan on having a " clearout " this year though. Ill just sell what i need to make sure i can get a select few new items this year.

Planning on selling my comic collection with the exception of my early run of BWS Conans. This should fund my wants for 2013 nicely.

I was thinking of selling on some of my Doctor Who collection, but decided that it hang around (literally) for a while longer.
Interests this year are all things Bats and Turtles.
I did see the R2 and 3PO today, and had a hard time NOT buying as these do look pretty cool. I was told that my Joker 2.0 would be in store this month.

Back