What Are Your Favorite TV-Shows?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
supernatural
battlestar galactica
the x-files
buffy
tales from the crypt
three's company
the cosby show
boy meets world
the george lopez show :lol

Last edited:
Its bit hard to pinpoint which is my most favourite so here is just a list.

Still running

Supernatural
UFO Hunters
Tudors
Stargate Atlantis
Top Gear
Heroes
Being Human
Dr Who
Smallville
Eureka
Chuck
South park
Destination Truth
Psych
Lost
Eleventh Hour
My name is Earl
Torchwood
Fringe

Old or discontinued shows

Reaper
All the Star Trek shows
Stargate SG1
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Battlestar Galactica
Scrubs
Cheers

other than Supernatural I only watched The Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicles but I lost interest in mid season2 and Battlestar is off the air. So if we're counting shows that are on air now my only show is Supernatural :lol everything else is dvd seasons :lol

I dig on "South Park", "Tudors", and "Big Love" (yes, I know "Big Love" is doomed, I am not quite sure why I like it so much, and yes I know that "Tudors" and "Big Love" are not much more than high-end soap operas)

other than Supernatural I only watched The Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicles but I lost interest in mid season2 and Battlestar is off the air. So if we're counting shows that are on air now my only show is Supernatural :lol everything else is dvd seasons :lol

I prefer to watch shows on dvd as you don't have to wait for the next episode so i was lucky not to have started watching things like The shield, 24, NCIS, The wire etc :)

I forgot to add that 1 doh.

Top 5 current shows:

5. Dollhouse
4. Heroes
3. 24
2. Fringe
1. Lost

Top 5 All time:

5. Firefly
4. Farscape
3. Angel
2. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
1. Babylon 5

I watched Cold Case also for a while. It was on at Sunday nights when nothing else worth watchable was on. It's a pretty good show.

I've seen a few episodes looks good but they haven't released any dvds have they? :confused:

isn't that like an emmy award winning show too or the actress won an award or something? you'd think they'd put it out on dvd if it were that popular :dunno

isn't that like an emmy award winning show too or the actress won an award or something? you'd think they'd put it out on dvd if it were that popular :dunno

Yeah i just can't understand it :confused: ah well nevermind i have way too much to catch up on anyway. :)

Anyway what you doing here shouldn't be watching shaun of the dead? :lol

1: Lost
2: have i got news for you
3: simpsons
4: futurama
5: QI

thats generally what i watch most weeks :banana

Back