What are your favorite Batman: The Animated Series episodes?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My most favourite episode was the one Batman had to work together with Harley. I love this episode (sorry I don't know the name at all....)
and my most hated ones are the laughing fish (I just don't like it...) and Blind as a Bat (I don't know. this episode does something with me...)

I LOVED the laughing fish. Although I love the two comic book stories it's based on so maybe that's why. Also it shows just how utterly insane the joker is.

1. My favorite episode is Perchance to Dream. Bruce Wayne fighting Batman on the bell-tower is without a doubt one of the greatest Batman moments. The only thing that I didn't liked was his claim about the way the brain functions. Unless, he's specifically talking about how his own brain works. Anyways, it'a an absolutely beautiful episode. It embodies everything that's great about Bruce Wayne as a character for me. The reason why I think Batman is the greatest DC character is because he is multi-faceted human being, and this episode exemplifies why he's one of the greatest fictional characters period.

2. Two Face

3. I Am the Night

Back