What are your favorite Batman: The Animated Series episodes?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batfan08

Super Freak
Reaction score
The show is now over twenty years old, and it is still some of the most compelling television I've seen, and the fact that they delivered such powerful stories through an animated medium is that much more impressive. Some of my favorites are:
-The Forgotten
-Two-Face
-It's Never Too Late
-Robin's Reckoning
-Heart of Ice

There are so many others, though, and is love to hear what my fellow freaks think.

I haven't seen it in ages, but I remember really liking the ones with the bald ninja from Bruce's past.

Grey Ghost
Jokers favor
The Clock King
Mad as a hatter
It's never to late
House and Garden
Harley's Holiday
Harley & Ivy
Mad Love
Riddlers Reform
Fire From Olympus

The one where Bruce loses his memory and becomes a slave for a fat railroad kingpin.

Mr freeze origin one

Last edited:
I can't believe I forgot Grey Ghost and Joker's favor. Great picks! Those last two were The Forgotten and Heart of Ice. I'd also like to add Feat of Clay. There's just so many!:panic: :panic:

Great thread! I don't think anyone mentioned these yet. I especially loved the Ra's arc from season one.

From BTAS:

His Silicone Soul
Off Balance
Demon Quest Pt 1/2
I Am The Night

From TNBA:

Over The Edge
You Scratch My Back

Yeah, all of the Ra's stuff was great, and it's rather disturbing conclusion in Batman Beyond was, as well. On that note, feel free to list some of your favorites from the other DCAU shows, as well. Epilogue from JLU was, by far, one of the best of the newer stuff. The Ace and Batman stuff was just :monkey2.:lol

Wow fantastic idea for a thread. :clap

Too many great episodes to choose a favourite but some of my personal top picks:

Joker's Favour
Feat of Clay
Two Face
The Demon's Quest
Read My Lips
On Leather Wings
Nothing to Fear
The Cape and Cowl Conspiracy
Robin's Reckoning

Ok this is getting ridiculous. They're all great. Haha. I never watched past series 3 though.

I also loved the 3-part first story of Justice League. Origin. Never saw anymore episodes though. Would love to find somewhere online I could check them out.

Last edited:
Wow fantastic idea for a thread. :clap:

Too many great episodes to choose a favourite but some of my personal top picks:

Joker's Favour
Feat of Clay
Two Face
The Demon's Quest
Read My Lips
On Leather Wings
Nothing to Fear
Robin's Reckoning

Ok this is getting ridiculous. They're all great. Haha. I never watched past series 3 though.

I also loved the 3-part first story of Justice League. Origin. Never saw anymore episodes though. Would love to find somewhere online I could check them out.

Do you have Netflix? If so, they've got the entire series, from Justice League to the end of Justice League Unlimited.

Really? I don't have Netflix but I went on their site and had a look to see what was on there but couldn't see it. Is it possible it's different in different parts of the world?

Edit: never mind, just did a quick google search and it turns out Netflix UK and Netflix US have different content. No DC animation for us in the UK. :(

Last edited:
I loved so many of them, but the ones with the really exceptional, fluid animation like the first Clayface episode and the first one with Man-Bat stick out.

If anyone is looking for the DVD sets for BTAS, Amazon has them on sale this week for $17.99 each.

Really? I don't have Netflix but I went on their site and had a look to see what was on there but couldn't see it. Is it possible it's different in different parts of the world?

Edit: never mind, just did a quick google search and it turns out Netflix UK and Netflix US have different content. No DC animation for us in the UK. :(

The Justice League and JL Unlimited DVD sets have been priced pretty low lately at least in the US and are worth every penny. The complete series set was just on sale at Amazon for $45 last week. Individual sets were recently on sale for $8-$15 as well but have jumped back up in price. If you can get them on sale, I don't think you would regret the purchase at all.

BTAS was the greatest incarnation of the character to ever hit film or television.

Until I saw this:
[ame]https://youtu.be/yHY9USNC_Fk[/ame]

I loved so many of them, but the ones with the really exceptional, fluid animation like the first Clayface episode and the first one with Man-Bat stick out.

Those were some of my favourites. The Clayface episode was amazing. And the. Man-Bat episode had a really cool gothic feel to it. I also loved the follow up episode where his wife had become the Man-Bat.

The Justice League and JL Unlimited DVD sets have been priced pretty low lately at least in the US and are worth every penny. The complete series set was just on sale at Amazon for $45 last week. Individual sets were recently on sale for $8-$15 as well but have jumped back up in price. If you can get them on sale, I don't think you would regret the purchase at all.

That's pretty cool, I'll check out Amazon. Thanks for the heads up. :hi5:

[ame]https://youtu.be/7EtHfr0eBA4[/ame]
So many good memories of BTAS,it's what started my love of batman and his villians.My favorite episode was Heart of Ice.

Two Face
The Demons Quest
Trial
The Strange Secret Of Bruce Wayne

But I love the whole series, these just come to mind.

Crap, this is such a tough question. If I absolutely must, my favorite would be "Beware the Grey Ghost" and and "Nothing to fear".

Back