What are you Watching?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love this film is the PQ much better than dvd?

New episode of Castle. :rock :rock

I didnt get it on DVD so i can't compaire but to me it looked really good. Good PQ so i would recommend it on BR. I got mine on Amazon in a 2-for-1 deal. So trade in your DVD and upgrade :D I think it's pretty cheap too.

33332923838062.jpg

Episodes 3 & 4 (15 & 16)

I didnt get it on DVD so i can't compaire but to me it looked really good. Good PQ so i would recommend it on BR. I got mine on Amazon in a 2-for-1 deal. So trade in your DVD and upgrade :D I think it's pretty cheap too.

I'll give my dvd to someone and get the Blu-ray then! :rock

New episode of SOA think there is only 4 left now? :(

Series premiere of V :rock :rock :rock

wtf is that?

It's a show where a guy or "victim" has a dude "bully" that's constantly beating on him and being a D-bag. so the victim gets a mma dude and he sets up a fight with the bully and another mma dude, and The bully gets 10k. In round 1 every time bully taps he loses 1k he can lose up to 5k. Next round is a kick boxin match for 5k and the victim gets what the bully loses.

Now you gotta tell me wth "Paully Shore is Dead" is :lol

It's a show where a guy or "victim" has a dude "bully" that's constantly beating on him and being a D-bag. so the victim gets a mma dude and he sets up a fight with the bully and another mma dude, and The bully gets 10k. In round 1 every time bully taps he loses 1k he can lose up to 5k. Next round is a kick boxin match for 5k and the victim gets what the bully loses. Now you gotta tell me wth "Paully Shore is Dead" is :lol
:lol Late 80's/early 90's actor who can't get work so he fakes his death to see if people want him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back