What are you watching? The sequel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What are you watching? The sequel?

Last crusade is not bad, but my favourite has always been temple of doom. It definitely is not the most popular film in the franchise but, when you think about it, there is a lot of character development for Indy. He starts out investigating the disappearance of children, and you can see the humanity in his face when the escaped boy falls into his arms. Then he sees the stones with the glowing diamonds and he forgets himself. For a minute Indy becomes very much a merc, he is after the stones and thats it. Then he hears the cries of children and remembers what actually brought him there. After then he gets put into that trance and forgets himself again, but becomes the hero once more thanks to his friend Shortround. With the apology he offers Shortround comming across as very heartfelt. Say what you will about the movie it is very much a redemption story, and I love redemption stories. For me it is Temple of Doom all the way!

a46b689bf2fb74069c5ade7e509d1f4c.png

O.J.: Made in America, Part 4. Equal parts fascinating and gut-wrenching, a very tough watch in spots.

Watching this too.
Geez, I remember when all this was happening in '94. School literally came to a stop and any classroom that had a TV was tuned to this.

However, the day of the Rodney King beating verdict, and the next few days after, was absolutely nerve racking.

Back