What are you watching? The sequel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
13965484127_4b3544a7ba_b.jpg

Shame they cancelled this show. :(

Yeah, I just heard about it yesterday. This is what happens when the dumb bleeps at NBC decide to take a 4-month break in the middle of Season 1. It had good ratings until that break. Then they lost all of their momentum when they came back. Moving to Wednesday nights didn't help their cause either.

Yeah, I just heard about it yesterday. This is what happens when the dumb bleeps at NBC decide to take a 4-month break in the middle of Season 1. It had good ratings until that break. Then they lost all of their momentum when they came back. Moving to Wednesday nights didn't help their cause either.
Yeah all that moving around and massive mid season breaks kills shows. I've always thought all the breaks kill a show. You can't get into the grove of a season. Iron does it the right way and waits for the dvd. Problem is that if everyone did that all shows would be cancelled. :lol
A lot :rock

Although Skyler and her sister annoy me with their bossy, high-horse attitude. But there's one thing i hope they answer at some point that's been nagging me a bit.
Oh they pissed me off no end as well. Chaser loved them i think. :lol ;)

Yeah all that moving around and massive mid season breaks kills shows. I've always thought all the breaks kill a show. You can't get into the grove of a season. Iron does it the right way and waits for the dvd. Problem is that if everyone did that all shows would be cancelled. :lol

Oh they pissed me off no end as well. Chaser loved them i think. :lol ;)

Yeah, that wouldn't surprise me one bit :lol

Back