What are you watching? The sequel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iron Man 3

images

I love it when I'm the only one in the theater. :lol

Yeah, nothing like a private screening. :hi5:

The town I grew up in had such a hick theatre that if at least 6 people didn't come to a viewing they'd give you a refund and boot you out. Glad that doesn't happen anymore because I love morning viewing times when theres hardly anyone around.

The town I grew up in had such a hick theatre that if at least 6 people didn't come to a viewing they'd give you a refund and boot you out. Glad that doesn't happen anymore because I love morning viewing times when theres hardly anyone around.

Ours still needs at least 10 people to show up. Or it's not worth them paying the staff to hang around for that.

:lol

That's exactly why I go to any show before 2 pm on a Mon-Thu only. Don't have to deal with anyone, especially whiny little brats and teenage punks.

Back