What are you watching? The sequel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do Brotherhood! :rock

WWE NXT

I still need to. :( I've heard nothing but good things. I'll cave in and buy it one day, I'm sure.

I'm already on Episode 3 of the original series, and this was such good stuff. Myself and an old friend used to watch this show religiously, when it aired. I keep saying it, but it brings back such great memories. I really miss this stuff.

Most Haunted.......bloody idiots they are :lol

"the poltergeist activity seems to bring the vigil to an end" and "if we stay here, we'll see something we don't want to".

I mean for **** sake. If they don't wanna see it, don't go looking for it on a programme called 'Most Haunted' :lol :cuckoo:
I thought it was bad when they were on camera just running away screaming like little girls but this is just silly :lol

x :slap

I can't watch any ghost shows anymore, I liked GH just for the fun of it and all the locations they would show before Grant left but now they're all annoying, even Steve. Ghost Mine is just awful.

Most Haunted.......bloody idiots they are :lol

"the poltergeist activity seems to bring the vigil to an end" and "if we stay here, we'll see something we don't want to".

I mean for **** sake. If they don't wanna see it, don't go looking for it on a programme called 'Most Haunted' :lol :cuckoo:
I thought it was bad when they were on camera just running away screaming like little girls but this is just silly :lol

x :slap

The best scene ever was Derek Acorah saying "I shat myself."

LMAO! :rotfl

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo7LGHMdSuM[/ame]

I still need to. :( I've heard nothing but good things. I'll cave in and buy it one day, I'm sure.

I'm already on Episode 3 of the original series, and this was such good stuff. Myself and an old friend used to watch this show religiously, when it aired. I keep saying it, but it brings back such great memories. I really miss this stuff.

You're in for a treat when you do decide to give Brotherhood a chance. The 1st one was good but Brotherhood is just leaps & bounds better in my opinion.

Watching Game of Thrones S01E01 (Blu)

PTI - Espn

images

Back