What are you going as for HALLOWEEN?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could never live in a place that didn't celebrate Halloween, that's just depressing to think about.

Sorry for the crap video w/o sound but I'll be rocking this for halloween this year.

(click to play)

D2_zpsf6ee649c.jpg

Dr. Payton Westlake. :D

That's actually pretty cool but I suspect your going to hear a whole lotta "nice Two-Face costume" 's.

(click to play)

That's actually pretty cool but I suspect your going to hear a whole lotta "nice Two-Face costume" 's.

I love that Proton Pack. That's badass.

And thanks. I realized this. But i'm going to a costume contest which takes place after a screening of Evil Dead 2. So I should be among fans.

I haven't celebrated Halloween or dressed up as anything for 15 years.

Used to hand out candy, but this **** is getting old. The older you get the more traditions fade off and become non-existence. It's good for kids rr if you have kids though (dress up with them), gives them something to remember.

Last edited:

Used to hand out candy, but this **** is getting old. The older you get the more traditions fade off and become non-existence. It's good for kids though, gives them something to remember.

I always thought you were like 20 or something like that...

Used to hand out candy, but this **** is getting old. The older you get the more traditions fade off and become non-existence. It's good for kids rr if you have kids though (dress up with them), gives them something to remember.

It is what you make of it. Here in my state it's as big this year as I've seen it in a long time. Way, waaay more decorations up then previous years, the Halloween adventure and Party City stores are constantly packed, the township is holding tons of events like Halloween in the park, theatres are playing horror movies(going to see Poltergeist tommorow) and the bars all over Philly hold costume contests, oktoberfest celebrations, the works. Plus we've got the Bates Motel and Eastern State Penitentiary both of which have been the top horror attractions in the US the past few years running. Come friday and saturday I have little doubt that South Street and all the bars will be packed with sexy ladies in skimpy costumes.

My gf and I are supposed to leave for Disney World Sunday morning and we were going to spend Halloween at Universal Studios. But it's looking like Hurricane Sandy might be ruining our vacation plans. :monkey2

I won't be doing anything for Halloween. :(

I may go see a friend of mine play in his band for awhile, but that's about it.

My gf and I are supposed to leave for Disney World Sunday morning and we were going to spend Halloween at Universal Studios. But it's looking like Hurricane Sandy might be ruining our vacation plans. :monkey2

I wanted to see Rob Zombie and Marilyn Manson Saturday here as well and the hurricane is messing up that for me as well.
I might spend halloween at Universal as well lol

Back