What are you eating...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:drool :drool :drool

I'm eating a protein bar....definitely not as good. :lol

Gross... :rotfl :1-1:

I just finished a nature valley granola thin crispy square. Uh..it was interesting. Looking forward to the grilling I'll be doing outside tonight.

And Madcow, if there was a smiley that was giving the finger, I would give it to you! I want pulled pork. You didn't even invite me over. :nana:

:1-1:

Gross... :rotfl :1-1:

I just finished a nature valley granola thin crispy square. Uh..it was interesting. Looking forward to the grilling I'll be doing outside tonight.

And Madcow, if there was a smiley that was giving the finger, I would give it to you! I want pulled pork. You didn't even invite me over. :nana:

:1-1:

I just ate a granola bar and actually some protein bars are quite delicious. Shopper's Life Brand mint-chocolate protein bars are some of the best tasting PBs you can get. I have gotten so many people hooked onto them.

I just ate a granola bar and actually some protein bars are quite delicious. Shopper's Life Brand mint-chocolate protein bars are some of the best tasting PBs you can get. I have gotten so many people hooked onto them.

I'd rather have a snickers.

:drool :drool :drool

I'm eating a protein bar....definitely not as good. :lol

Have you tried the Snickers Marathon bars?

They're not as protein-packed as SOME, but still have 13g of protein and have lots of vitamins and stuff. Probably a little more fat than some, but they're really good...

I like the taste even more than "real" chocolate bars.

Back