What are you eating...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im having a small bowl of lays chips with lemon and hot sauce with a coke, watching fast & furious on cable!!

that is one of the strangest things i've heard of... "watching fast & the furious on cable"... pfft. weird. i'll never try that.

but seriously, lays chips with lemon and hot sauce. i dont think im daring enough to try something like that.

i'm currently having a turkey sandwich, with some easter bunnies made out of pure sugar and food coloring for dessert. yum.

I just ate a bowl of strawberries and cream and I was almost finished when I swallowed something really hard. At first I thought it was my temporary cap, but it wasn't. It was sorta stuck in my throat so I tried to cough it up but couldn't. I have no idea what it was. My mother is the one who cleaned the strawberries and I'm worried that she might've dropped something into them by accident.

Needless to say, it ruined my strawberry experience. :(

just finished some delicious shell noodle pasta in 5 cheese sauce. i wish i had more. :monkey2

Back