What are you afraid of?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thumbnail picture seems creepy enough. Im usually curious but Im afraid to watch it. No thx.

Having a ginger son or daughter...

darth_vader_nooo_7675.jpg

....:lol

I like people who had ginger daughters at least 25 years ago. :yess:

:lecture Always check spousal genetic history. You don't want midgets, either.

I WANT A MIDGET!!!!!

I saw a few at Disneyland yesterday and kept wanting to ask them if I could take em home and keep em. I want my own Mini-me!!!! :gah:

I like people who had ginger daughters at least 25 years ago. :yess:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/pvED4v5O8oU?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/pvED4v5O8oU?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

man..............nature is a mad scientist. So did they end up euthanizing or did the child die on its own? How is it that it looked like the child was crying, but we didnt hear anything? I would think that would be a extremely painful condition to be born in. I have never seen anything like that. Can only be thankful to be healthy and alive
They usually die on their own very early after being born. The child in the video had a VERY severe case of it. The reason the eyes are red is because they're essentially inside-out. They're nicknamed "snake babies" because of their cracked, scaly skin, red eyes and lack of nose/ears. It's a very rare disease though. Truly heartbreaking when the child starts crying.

Oh and Darth Cruel, I love circus folk! (The ones that don't smell like cabbage...).

Unlike Bliss I love freak shows and such. And yeah she says she's terrified of deformities but she, like I, is dying to see the Mutter Museum someday!

I like freaks too. They're easy to talk to and you don't have to listen to the same old crap. Wife, kids, dog, car, job, blah, etc.

Also, circus girls do it better.

Back