What are you afraid of?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm afraid of being seriously ill. I don't care for stairs too much either since I fell down a flight of them when I was a kid. I hate carrying something big and going down steps.

For me it would be anything that flies and can sting you. :exactly:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....

wasp1309cbig.jpg

For me it would be anything that flies and can sting you. :exactly:

Same! I think I have a clinical fear of bees/yellow jackets/hornets/wasps. Whenever one comes near me I scream like a little girl, run and flail my arms. This method seems to work for me as I've only ever been stung once as a child (I stepped on a bee).

Earwigs ..up until about the age of 6 or 7 i would go to sleep with my hands over my ears because i thought they might crawl in..

Darkness.

My mother got killed because of the dark. (my mother had a car crash in the dark, I was in the backseat, she had her lights on, but the person coming from the right didn't and hit my mother's car, my mom died instead of me because I HAD to sit in the back even though my mom wanted me to sit in the front and the other driver survived and drove away and is yet to be found.)

It gave me the worst trauma I have.

Also, I'm afraid of butterflies for some unknown reason.

Death. Sudden death in particular.

^^^Ya that the worst kind ..but i think there are usually some signs..like irregular heart beat and other things that can indicate and sometimes prevent the "sudden death" ..its scary because you always here of young healthy people dying from it..

Darkness.

My mother got killed because of the dark. (my mother had a car crash in the dark, I was in the backseat, she had her lights on, but the person coming from the right didn't and hit my mother's car, my mom died instead of me because I HAD to sit in the back even though my mom wanted me to sit in the front and the other driver survived and drove away and is yet to be found.)

It gave me the worst trauma I have.

Also, I'm afraid of butterflies for some unknown reason.

So sorry about your mom, but I don't understand why you think she died because you sat in the back instead of the front? You don't blame yourself do you?

Back