What are you afraid of?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry about your mom, but I don't understand why you think she died because you sat in the back instead of the front? You don't blame yourself do you?

Well, kind of, I mean, if I was in the front the hit would be for me and my mom, not just my mom.

She died alone, and that I blame on me.

Well, kind of, I mean, if I was in the front the hit would be for me and my mom, not just my mom.

Don't blame yourself..all the blame should be on the driver that crashed into you and your mother and no one else.

chuck norris..........:lecture

that's about it..............:dunno.............oh & maybe sharks with frickin lazer beams strapped to their heads..........:horror

Phelps_laser_shark.jpg

^^^Ya that the worst kind ..but i think there are usually some signs..like irregular heart beat and other things that can indicate and sometimes prevent the "sudden death" ..its scary because you always here of young healthy people dying from it..

I have no fear of sudden death, since you can't control that and it can happen at anytime, it's the low, drawn out death that I fear. I guess watching it happening to my father makes me fear it. I can easily go into panic mode if I think I might have something. :panic:

Blame the idiot who done this, don't blame yourself. There was nothing you could do, and I'm sure your mother wouldn't have wanted you to die with her. Her making you sit in the back saved your life. Maybe deep down somewhere, she knew that!

Don't blame yourself! :1-1:

nunes.jpg

____ing raccoons. No, not raccoons having sex but the damn animal in general. I guess I'd be afraid of raccoons no matter what the hell they are doing then eh?

Back