what are the pros and cons of a pittbull?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well here is an update and a rather disappoint at that, so this morning i saw my landlord and talked to him about this and he said no i cant have a pittbull because there are old peeps and small children who live in the building and that got me upset because other peeps have other kinds dogs so what do you suggest i should do next can i take legal action against the landlord/

Legal action against the landlord? You sought permission to get a pitbull on his property and he said no. My advice is to simply move on. You have to understand that his decision was based to keep his property safe and free from possible lawsuits. The last thing he needs is for your neighbors to complain and end their lease because of worries of someones pet. He needs that rent from other tenants so you can keep living where you live. If you don't like his decision, move out when your lease expires.

but thats not fair because whos to say the other dogs that are allowed in the apartment wont attack in any way and if i get a pittbull might not be attack at all, hes being racist about it

but thats not fair because whos to say the other dogs that are allowed in the apartment wont attack in any way and if i get a pittbull might not be attack at all, hes being racist about it

Do you now even know what racism is, quiggle?

It's fair and your landlord made a legal and justified decision. As far as your landlord being "racist about it"...do yourself a favor and look up the term in a dictionary. It's a term that defines non-equal treatment of humans...not canines.

No you can not sue - it's the landlord's property he can allow or not allow whatever in the hell he wants. If you are so adamant about getting a pit - then you need to move somewhere else where they are allowed.

I think this thread has reached the end the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back