What are the 2012 San Diego Comic Con Exclusives?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthAlias

Super Freak
Reaction score
It's mid-May, where are the details for SDCC SS exclusives? I believe last year they were previewed in July? Please explain SS.

More 1/6 scale stuff and legendary scale busts. Looks like they don't want to make anymore special effort on the part of PFs and larger statues for collectors, but we'll see.

Last year's exclusives were pretty uninteresting. jmo.

More 1/6 scale stuff and legendary scale busts. Looks like they don't want to make anymore special effort on the part of PFs and larger statues for collectors, but we'll see.

Yeah, they only did a PF once. It didn't take long to figure out people didn't want to carry around PF at a con all day :lol

I can't imagine wanting to lug much of anything SSC produces around all day. Even a 1/6th scale figure is pretty big and would be awkward to carry around to lunch, panels, etc.

Can't you just get that stuff shipped home?

Yeah, they only did a PF once. It didn't take long to figure out people didn't want to carry around PF at a con all day :lol

:rotfl you got that right. Imagine 2 of them. But I hope they come out with Michael myers, more gi joes, star wars or dc line statues.

do you honestly think sideshow would make something as big as a PF a con exclusive again? people do have to lug this stuff around for a week

Back