What are some of the most rare Hot Toys ever made?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think the appleseed figures are pretty hard to come by, they did some 1:12 ratios in addition to the 1:6. The 1:6 are probably a lot more abundant than the 1:12, but not for a decent price for either.

Think the appleseed figures are pretty hard to come by, they did some 1:12 ratios in addition to the 1:6. The 1:6 are probably a lot more abundant than the 1:12, but not for a decent price for either.

the 1/6 were pretty abundant albeit pricey. The human guy was on clearance for sometime. All 3 shows up on ebay frequently.

the 1/12 is not that uncommon. what is rare is the power armor that comes with 1 per box. there are 10 figure per box only 5 of them comes with the parts IIRC.

I thought Two-Face / Harvey Dent was pretty rare now. Especially if you have his two little coins and badge which are very easy to lose as they are so tiny.

maybe they weren't that popular so they sold less. what happened to the excess we won't know. maybe somewhere in africa. or maybe they didn't reproduce more because the bad sales.

but if we talk rare, those event limited are pretty rare. i believe there are also 1 off versions like those customized by celebrities.

so i guess we should be talking about releases that are available to general public.

I thought Two-Face / Harvey Dent was pretty rare now. Especially if you have his two little coins and badge which are very easy to lose as they are so tiny.

Well there are around 10 on ebay right now, and the most recent sale (for a complete figure) was only ~200 shipped.

It actually looks a lot more impressive in hand. And regardless, it's the rarity which is mre significant. Although it's rare, it's only worth around the £250 mark or just more. Getting that sold for $500 years ago was incredibly good for you (if you didn't want the figure that much).

I have no clue what was rarest but silken floss was a figure I had 1 chance to order at retail and it was gone.

The aforementiond brando jor el I would agree with being hard to get. At that time in an not even sure sideshow distributed most hot toys figures. I had to get a couple through toys2.net. The jor el I missed out on.

Gun metal iron man has also got to be near the top. I probably am confusing it with another figure but back in the day, when sideshow put those up for order and you had to log in to a priority pre-order page, I seem to recall the gun metal gray iron man being sold out in an hour or so.

Now most hot toys are pretty easy to get a hold of.

Back