What are some good 5 inch figure lines?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Web_Head91

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have a Rick Grimes figure from the Walking Dead comic by McFarlane, and I really enjoy him and would love to get more from the television show and comic lines. The problem is that these figures are only about five inches tall, and I don't have hardly any other figures in that scale. It makes it kind of difficult to display him without having him look out of place.

Does anyone know of any good 5 inch figure lines that I could maybe keep an eye out for in the future, to kind of build up my collection in that scale? I like movie figures, cartoon figures, comic/superhero figures, fantasy figures...my interests are pretty broad.

Halo. And that's really it. It's a very odd scale IMO. Most figures are 6 inch scale (or up) and 3/4th scale.

That's the crappy thing about TWD stuff. They don't fit with anyone, and there isn't a point to them being that size, like Halo. (the vehicles)

I have a Rick Grimes figure from the Walking Dead comic by McFarlane, and I really enjoy him and would love to get more from the television show and comic lines. The problem is that these figures are only about five inches tall, and I don't have hardly any other figures in that scale. It makes it kind of difficult to display him without having him look out of place.

Does anyone know of any good 5 inch figure lines that I could maybe keep an eye out for in the future, to kind of build up my collection in that scale? I like movie figures, cartoon figures, comic/superhero figures, fantasy figures...my interests are pretty broad.

The obvious one is Doctor Who, the 5" line from Character Options that will be relaunched this year in 3 3/4" but is still plentifully available in store and on ebay...

Character Options will continue in the 5" scale for their Classic series (which is older Dr Who characters) and they are very decent for the money. You can get them from Toys R Us. I don't know whereabouts you live, but it you have a B&M Stores near you, they currently have a very good set of three, classic cybermen for £9.99. https://www.bmstores.co.uk/products/doctor-who-3-pack-cyberman-figure-set-271816. They are also clearing old stock of single figures for £1.99. Get in there!

And, as the Captain says, the previous releases are still widely available on eBay and in charity shops and car boots sales (seeing as you are lucky enough to be in the UK).

I don't have many of them, but what I have I very much like.

398349_10151177621239322_238498106_n.jpg

Of course, none of this is any good to you if you can't stand Dr Who... ;)

Back