What are John Howe, Richard Taylor and Brigitte doing in the Weta sculpting room ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JohnHoweSmaugdlrg.jpg

£3,750

Well done to all that can afford to pick this up. I'm priced out of the market... It is a nice touch by WETA, allowing collectors to have matching edition numbers across this line...

$6K+? :horror Well, when you're a gazillionaire, your perspective tends to change a bit. Let's hope that people like Bill Gates and the oil-sheiks are interested.

what wrethey doing... sculpting really nice pieces for the rich and famous, or making the middle class poorer...

I think I'll wait foir the polystone version.....

:lecture Ditto :lecture

Looks good, but i'll wait for the Weta Hobbit statues, of which i think we'll see two Smaug statues: One full size on his gold, and a smaller one of him breathing fire on the side of the mountain in his fury. That would rock.

I think I'll wait foir the polystone version.....

:lecture Ditto :lecture

Looks good, but i'll wait for the Weta Hobbit statues, of which i think we'll see two Smaug statues: One full size on his gold, and a smaller one of him breathing fire on the side of the mountain in his fury. That would rock.

Sort of like what SSW Weta did with the Balrog....one large excl. statue and one mini-version. I can see that happening.

Can you imagine how many polystone Hobbits statues and busts you could buy for the price of one bronze Smaug.......:horror

Sort of like what SSW Weta did with the Balrog....one large excl. statue and one mini-version. I can see that happening.

Can you imagine how many polystone Hobbits statues and busts you could buy for the price of one bronze Smaug.......:horror

MORE statues and busts???????????:horror:horror:horror Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!:horror

Oh ok then. :wacky

Back