What 12" Luke would you want next???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lawtonn22 said:
Hoth Luke, give him a head sculpt from when the Wampa had already attacked him, the sideshow excusive could be a snow/ice base that would also double as a magnetic/suction cupped holder so you could hang him upside down, And then sideshow could go to the max and make a Tauntaun & Wampa.

Now THAT is a good idea!! :chew :chew :chew

My first choice for the next Luke is X wing gear. But I'd really be happy with any version (except endor since it's so close to what we already have). I'd even take farmboy Luke (who I usally hate getting new versions of).

abstractharmony said:
Bespin Luke, then X-wing Luke.

A viable alternative for Endor Luke is for SSC to offer an accessory pack of Poncho & Helmet.

I kind of doubt they'd do that since the helmet would have to pretty huge to fit over his noggin. A whole head might be forseeable but I wouldn't bother with it probably since I wouldnt' want to take the head off my existing Jedi Luke.

I have wondered tho...what if they did do Endor Luke (with swapable heads) a few years down the road as a standard figure. It would be a great way for a "second chance" at a Jedi Luke (so to speak) for those who didn't know about the line before it started.

There are definitely alot of great Lukes to be done, but my pick(s) for the next Luke would be Tatooine (farmboy) Luke and Snowspeeder/X-Wing Luke.

Tatooine Luke is just too iconic not to have.

X-Wing Luke is a must, but with swappable bare headsculpt and helmet headsculpt; separate ones. I wouldn't want the helmet to go over his bare headsculpt and be way out of scale (think Hasbro here) or worse, damage the paintjob of the bare headsculpt.

FlyAndFight said:
X-Wing Luke is a must, but with swappable bare headsculpt and helmet headsculpt; separate ones. I wouldn't want the helmet to go over his bare headsculpt and be way out of scale (think Hasbro here) or worse, damage the paintjob of the bare headsculpt.

I don't think we have to worry about the removeable helmet issue since they stated when they originally announced the line that they wouldn't be doing them and, so far as shown with Leia, they've kept that commitment.

I would want a loose helmet accessory however so he could hold it under his arm. That's how I'd want to display him. :monkey5

tomandshell said:
This one:

markhamillih2.jpg

But if not that one, then X-Wing Pilot Luke.

We already have the farm boy and Bespin outfits in the PF range, and ROTJ Jedi Luke in 12", so the next major outfit we are missing would be the X-Wing Pilot.

I'm with Tom, I want C0CK Knocker!

anti-hero said:
I don't think we have to worry about the removeable helmet issue since they stated when they originally announced the line that they wouldn't be doing them and, so far as shown with Leia, they've kept that commitment.

I would want a loose helmet accessory however so he could hold it under his arm. That's how I'd want to display him. :monkey5

That definitely is great news! Thanks, anti-hero. I too want to pose him holding his helmet under one arm, in typical "fighter-pilot" fashion. :cool:

Back