What 12" Luke would you want next???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xander

Super Freak
Reaction score
It seems to go without saying that aside from his Mom, Luke has got the most wardrobe changes in the Saga. So IF they made another Luke (Heroes of the Rebellion) which one would you want next???

ANH
-Farmboy
-Stormtrooper disguise
-Pilot (X-Wing)
-Ceremonial

ESB
-Hoth
-Pilot (Snowspeeder)
-Bespin/Dagobah

ROTJ
-Endor

My personal pick would Bespin/Dagobah, with one of the pilots a close second.

Farmboy. The Dagobah/Bespin outfit would be cool as well, but farmboy is Luke's most iconic outfit.

I'd go for a Bespin/Dagobah Luke so you can pose him with Darth Vader for the "I am your father" fight.

Zakk Attakk said:
I wanna see Dark Empire Luke.

I thought about that one too. A very cool look I thought, but I'd HAVE to have a clone Emperor to go with!

I'd pick Bespin Luke next and followed by the X-wing and Farmboy versions

I would at least need 3 Lukes:

ANH: Farmboy
ESB: Bespin
ROTJ: Jedi

I could maybe, just maybe, be persuaded to get an Xwing version... but probably not Hoth and definitely not the ceremonial one.

Dark Empire would be cool, I know a lot of people hated it, but I thought it was a pretty rockin' comic! So he could be a definite maybe... but I'm not holding my breath :monkey1

This one:

markhamillih2.jpg

But if not that one, then X-Wing Pilot Luke.

We already have the farm boy and Bespin outfits in the PF range, and ROTJ Jedi Luke in 12", so the next major outfit we are missing would be the X-Wing Pilot.

I'd like to see the "Bespin" version. Talk about endless possibilities for accessories...

I'd also like to see SS take on the Hoth outfit...it's a complicated one that Hasbro did a decent job with. I also wonder if, as an exclusive, the would go for a "Wampa-scarred" face sculpt (or include an alternate head).

I see the "endor" version possibly being a convention exclusive seeing that it is basically the jedi one with more accessories (poncho, helmet) unless they do a new head-sculpt with a different expression.

I think it might be awhile before we get "farmboy"...after all, the PF version is still pretty fresh in that collection.

Now would the Hoth version have a diaper included to reenact the Bacta tank scene?

I still can't believe Habro made "Bacta Luke." (Well actually I can, and I bought him.)

I'll probably buy most of the Luke figures that Sideshow make as he's one of my favorite characters and seeing as it's the 30th Anniversary of ANH next year I think the Farmboy or X-Wing version should be next. The Endor and Snowspeeder pilot versions would be ideal for convention Exclusives as they don't differ enough from the Jedi and X-Wing outfits to warrant a whole new figure.

Ceremonial Luke from ANH. My next favorite costume next to the Jedi one.

I want the Bespin Luke first, followed by X-Wing Pilot Luke.

The Bespin Luke should come with a removable hand like the Hasbro version did. :D

Back