What 12" Luke would you want next???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want a Bespin/Dagobah Luke. Include his Dagobah Training shirt with this release and kill two birds with one stone.

Without a doubt: LUKE IN STORMTROOPER DISGUISE.

The day I see this figure previewed online, I will have a movement at my computer screen.

ESB Dagobah / Bespin all the way. I don't think I would buy any other Lukes except maybe in pilot gear.

Zakk Attakk said:
I wanna see Dark Empire Luke.

That's my pick as well. I'd like to see some EU love - spread the OT figures out quite a bit to ensure the line keeps going strong!

The other one that wouldn't be too bad would be NJO Luke with Dual Green Lightsabres and Body armour as seen on the cover of Star Wars Gamer

Or the Commando Luke from Star Wars Republic...........

BESPIN LUKE!!!!

147149020O125656307.jpg

Although.... it would be cool to see a Pilot Luke eventually...

I think the only other 12" Luke I would be interested at this point would be an X-Wing pilot Luke. This way if the paint apps are less than stellar I can at least put in his helmet on and not notice. Unless of course the paint apps on the helmet are bad too. :lol :lol :lol

bespin definitely..they even have the 'lightsaber stump action' all ready to go. i think bespin luke's fatigues, outfit, etc are probably my favorite of any he wore. he could come with a ton of gear too...lightsaber, pistol, backpack, misc tools from dagobah scene, etc.

Hoth Luke, give him a head sculpt from when the Wampa had already attacked him, the sideshow excusive could be a snow/ice base that would also double as a magnetic/suction cupped holder so you could hang him upside down, And then sideshow could go to the max and make a Tauntaun & Wampa.

Back