Wgp- Nu-Doctor Who: Help us decide our Tennant head's expression!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP- NU-DOCTOR WHO- taking your interest lists!

I want to see what tennit we plan to do so im going to keep my optimism since their is alot of different interest in tennit's expression.

Since we're talking new series Doctor and companions. I would love to have a David Morrissey head from the Next Doctor episode. This would have to be a hot head with Morrissey in the runaway hit Walking Dead and the head could be used for a custom tv version of the Governor as well. Kill 2 birds with one stone. Just a thought but I could see this head do well inside and outside of the forum on the open market as well. Just a thought.

Since we're talking new series Doctor and companions. I would love to have a David Morrissey head from the Next Doctor episode. This would have to be a hot head with Morrissey in the runaway hit Walking Dead and the head could be used for a custom tv version of the Governor as well. Kill 2 birds with one stone. Just a thought but I could see this head do well inside and outside of the forum on the open market as well. Just a thought.

You'd think with Walking Dead heads selling gangbusters there would be more interest in everyone from the show and that would give you a GREAT shot at getting a Morrissey head from that, but the Governor only has Three people interested in him so far there. Four if I add you on.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105850

You'd think with Walking Dead heads selling gangbusters there would be more interest in everyone from the show and that would give you a GREAT shot at getting a Morrissey head from that, but the Governor only has Three people interested in him so far there. Four if I add you on.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105850

Maybe after this season his popularity will go up. I'm surprised, though. I figured a lot of Walking Dead fans would be interested in him.

You could put me down for a Tennant head too.

Re: WGP- NU DOCTOR WHO- ROSE TYLER interest thread

I'm down for a Captain Jack, Mohawk Tennant and Idris! Oh yeah! Any word on possible clothing?

None. We unfortunately have too many projects and not enough tailors so this is an offer to have us make heads for you only. When it comes to customizing, you have to grab parts when you can get then. Sean has worked for Design Works, Big Chief, Mcfarlane, etc so it's a nice thing to have access to a sculptor of his caliber just through voting!

However for Captain Jack you are more in luck- he actually has his own interest thread for awhile for head sculpted by us and his costume by someone else. You might want to check that out here: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96798&highlight=TORCHWOOD

Hello new Who fans. Check out this link for the Walking Dead heads from WGP as members are looking at interest for David Morrissey. Morrissey currently plays The Governor in AMC's rumaway hit series the Walking Dead.Morrissey also played "The Next Doctor" alongside David Tennant in the episode of the same name. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5394904#post5394904 It's garnering a good bit of attention so the more people interested, the more likely it will be made. WGP only requires an order of 16 and then it's a go. I'm ordering 2 myself so
One for The Next Doctor and one for The Governor. Both of these will be awesome customs for my favorite shows on TV. I would definitely suggest iming WGP. and let them know you're interested.

Last edited:

Are we doing Amy Pond and Rory

Last edited:

ANNOUNCEMENT TIME! YOWZA!

Hey gang,
Enough people have commented to us through the thread and PMs about wanting us to make a season five Matt Smith head back when he had the wilder hair so that we are going to go ahead and make him without waiting for the typical 16 people interested to see how he does. The plan is to have him sculpted before the end of the new season.

This is more or less to see how making alternate heads for Big Chiefs awesome range of releases will do. And as you may know, once we make a head, we are always willing to make a variant head if the interest is there.
I don't know what expression we'll do, but I know I'd like a smiling one if not as the main one, maybe as the variant head if we do one?
Keep watching this space!

smithcollage_zps8175548c.jpg

Re: WGP- NU-DOCTOR WHO- S5 Matt Smith a go!

my bad lol I forgot it was amy pond i completly forgot

are we doing a 1/6 scale tardis sorry i dont follow this fully been buisy.

Fantastic! put me down for a season 5 matt sculpt please, always much preferred the bigger hair of that season. Loved Big chiefs sculpt but was never too happy with the blank expression.
On your sculpts I'd like to see a slight smirk sculpt and a full blown smile sculpt, a curious interested expression might be cool too!

O and for me a regular as in , no fez and preferably the smirking sculpt, don't want another neutral blank expression. :/

Last edited:

Fantastic! put me down for a season 5 matt sculpt please, always much preferred the bigger hair of that season. Loved Big chiefs sculpt but was never too happy with the blank expression.
On your sculpts I'd like to see a slight smirk sculpt and a full blown smile sculpt, a curious interested expression might be cool too!

O and for me a regular as in , no fez and preferably the smirking sculpt, don't want another neutral blank expression. :/

I would also suggest the worried/brooding look as well. Matt has used that to his advantage during his run to take the character to some darker places. He blew up a cyberfleet for one piece of info for goodness sake. Dark and brooding would capture the portrayal of the Doctor as a bit of a clown with deep seeded feelings from a 1000 year old Savior of the universe.

Hey gang,
Enough people have commented to us through the thread and PMs about wanting us to make a season five Matt Smith head back when he had the wilder hair so that we are going to go ahead and make him without waiting for the typical 16 people interested to see how he does. The plan is to have him sculpted before the end of the new season.

:panic:

Please...

Please sculpt really fast.

Because I'm excited for more Matt Smith.

:panic:

Please...

Please sculpt really fast.

Because I'm excited for more Matt Smith.

Right now we have him on our schedules to sculpt next month. Also, we love hearing what expressions you prefer, so keep letting us know or posting your wish-pictures. It helps us gauge!
-Rick :)

Back