Wgp illegal aliens thread- announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP'S "You're going out there to destroy them, right?" thread. LANCE available no

I've got two sets of tools from T-800 T1 by HotToys, pretty same tools made of metal. So I'm here for the tray with hugger only, please.

Re: WGP'S "You're going out there to destroy them, right?" thread. LANCE available no

WIP :)

shoe.jpg

Wow Sean they look awesome, you are working super fast. Now can you make these is a size 12? :monkey3 :rotfl

Those look great so far.

So many details in it... wow 0_0

The Reeboks are looking great, Sean! Any idea what the timetable will be for casting? I'm not in any hurry. (I'll have plenty of Walking Dead stuff to pay for first!) Just curious.

The Reeboks are looking great, Sean! Any idea what the timetable will be for casting? I'm not in any hurry. (I'll have plenty of Walking Dead stuff to pay for first!) Just curious.

The shoes and Dissection tray are planned to be released and completed at the same time. I suspect the tray will need to be carefully prepped to be castable with all the tools. To be safe, I'll say a Christmas release date for both, but it's early days yet. If the tray ends up being Christmas we will release the Reeboks earlier. We'll let you know when we know. (laugh)

Wow WIP looks great! Can't wait to get these! Having the Reeboks and tray ready at the same time would be great on shipping, as you could ship them in the same package since they're both pretty small.

Wow. Just wow.

My Bishop head arrived yesterday and he looks FANTASTIC! Even better in hand than he does in the pics. Amazing job by Sean with the sculpting! (And Dorgmal with the casting!)

:clap:clap:clap

Can't afford to get him painted up just yet, but man, he's gonna look terrific when I finally get him put together! Thank you so much, guys!

:hi5:

Can't wait to get him some sneakers and a hugger to dissect!

:duff:

Been trying to get wip pics of the painting of bishop and haven't seen a thing yet and its been almost two weeks. Starting to get concerned!

Okay, here's a crazy idea for you guys to chew over ...

Now that you've got the Bishop digital sculpt, is there any chance you might consider doing a second version from the end of the movie? Meaning, a version after he's been torn in half?

I could see it being a two piece set. First, of course, would be a head. Maybe with messed up hair and a distressed expression?

And maybe the second piece could be kind of an insert of his guts that we could glue onto the torso of a bisected figure body?

Just a thought I wanted to throw out there ...

:wave

Been trying to get wip pics of the painting of bishop and haven't seen a thing yet and its been almost two weeks. Starting to get concerned!

Replied to you on my thread when you posted yesterday.
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83351&page=17
"Yes very soon, they should be finished next Friday at the latest but if I can cram in lots of free time it will be this Friday"

If you want a direct reply its usually more efficient to pm me.

Tbh wip pics are never usually a good idea till he is 90%. His skins gone from lobster colored to gravy, brorange, pinkish and now hes settled on human like. With all the washes and technique used in painting him it tends to result in panic if they are shown to early :lol

Last edited:

We wanted to show you guys a pic of Bishop next to the Hot Toys head we measured to get his size, the HT Rhodey head from Iron Man 1. We made Bishop a little thinner than him because Lance is a little thinner. (Thanks to Proteus for the picture!).

BISHOPCOMPARISON.jpg

CROSSPOST FROM OTHER ALIENS THREAD IN CUSTOM SECTION

OPEN INTEREST LIST ANNOUNCEMENT

Once our deluxe Newt is done (with attacking Face Hugger accessory) WGP will move on to doing other character heads from "Aliens" (EARLY 2013). We are always pretty surprised to get people still asking for Ripley, Hicks, and Hudson in PM requsts, so we would like to start an Aliens head interest list from you guys so we can gauge who has the most interest. It can be for anyone and for as many characters as you'd like. As always, we need 16 people interested per character to get them made.

AND

Thanks for all the feedback so far! The interest lists will be kept in the first few posts of the thread. We really do want all of your ideas and interest, because we love Aliens but need your backing interest if we are going to make anything.

Bucky, in case you missed the way I just slid the announcement in a few posts above, we will be making the attacking Face Hugger as an accessory with Newt. We will let you buy extras as needed. :)

As far as the armor, Dorgmal is one of our casters and to say he is enthused is an understatement (laugh). He also told us he may be willing to offer the armor again if there is a demand, so go ahead and let us know here.

WGP has a few other ideas on a different fronts- accessories and dios.
For accessories, we thought we could offer VICTIM sets:
A) a victims head with face hugger (attached and in pain, without),
B) a screaming victim head a chest burster.

C) If there was interest we could also offer the eggs (closed, opening, open), and make the open one with a an optional face hugger lunging out.

Then we were thinking of two dios that could go with them:

1) A hive wall section for cocooned person and flooring (that could link).

2) a generic sci-fi med bay. There would be a (swivel) med table that could stand or lay flat to strap a victim/patient to, an x-ray of the facehugger tube down the victims throat, and a dead, removed face-hugger in a pan on a table with acid burns burning through.

That way you could have a victim on the table screaming as a chest burster is be ripping out of him. Maybe on an alternate second table could be a person with a face-hugger still attached lying next to him.

I always imagine this with Hicks and Bishop bursting through some door (laugh). Our dissection tray would fit nicely in here. Facehuggers in light-up tanks in the background would be icing on the cake. :)

Let us know if any of these sounds interesting?
INTERESTED VOTES SO FAR:

RIPLEY
Proteus 360
Bucky Underbelly
Vialli
playa7
Staps1138

HICKS
Proteus 360
Vialli

MARINE ARMOR
Proteus 360
vialli
Bucky Underbelly

DAMAGED BISHOP
Bucky Underbelly

FACEHUGGER TANKS
Bucky Underbelly

CHESTBURSTER SET
Bucky Underbelly[/QUOTE]

EGGS
Bucky Underbelly
playa7 (open?)

DIOS
Bucky Underbelly
Proteus360

Last edited:
Re: WGP ALIEN MARINE CREW- 2013 project interest list voting

Put me down for a Ripley HS and maybe an open egg. Thanks

Any chance you can add the headset communication device bishop, ripley, hicks & gorman use in the movie? I'd buy a couple at least. I would also be interested in a ripley head and an open egg.

Any chance you can add the headset communication device bishop, ripley, hicks & gorman use in the movie? I'd buy a couple at least. I would also be interested in a ripley head.

Call out and list interest in headsets as well, please! :)

That Bishop HS looks awesome.:rock2 I would be interested in any ALIEN and/or ALIENS items, I have always wanted a hive enviroment to go with my HT Aliens. Besides the ones already mentioned: Ripley, Hicks, Damaged Bishop, Eggs, Dios, Chestburster set, Facehugger tanks and marine armor, I would also be interested in Vasquez, Drake, Hudson, Burke, Ferro, Gorman, Frost, Crowe, Apone and headsets.

Last edited:

That Bishop HS looks awesome.:rock2 I would be interested in any ALIEN and/or ALIENS items, I have always wanted a hive enviroment to go with my HT Aliens. Besides the ones already mentioned: Ripley, Hicks, Damaged Bishop, Eggs, Dios, Chestburster set, Facehugger tanks and marine armor, I would also be interested in Vasquez, Drake, Hudson, Burke, Ferro, Gorman, Frost, Crowe, Apone and headsets.

Ditto:exactly:

Back