Wgp illegal aliens thread- announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP'S "You're going out there to destroy them, right?" thread. LANCE available no

I'll tell you what ... I will commit to a second pair of Bishop Reeboks if that gets the ball rolling. If a bunch of other folks jump on the list after that, maybe I'll cut back to one pair. But count me in for two pairs right now if that's what it takes!

laugh-sounds good, amigo!

Re: WGP'S "You're going out there to destroy them, right?" thread. LANCE available no

Cool hugger. You should definitely think about elongating those appendices (fingers).

I'm interested in hugger tray, but depends on price.
Anyway, put me in the list, please. :)

Also, can I ask did you shipped my JonesZ and Bishop? Want to plan all the paint jobs for this year. :3

Yes, what is the shipping status on my bishop head as well? Thanks

I'm interested in hugger tray, but depends on price.
Anyway, put me in the list, please. :)

Also, can I ask did you shipped my JonesZ and Bishop? Want to plan all the paint jobs for this year. :3

Yes, what is the shipping status on my bishop head as well? Thanks

Actually, I was just about to post an update! Sean just got a big honkin box of Bishop heads from Dorgmal so Bishop orders will be getting mailed off next week!:panic: :hi5:

For Indy heads we are still waiting on the hats, so not yet.

Its rather pathetic that the later made Bishops are getting ready to ship and all the preordered earlier heads still lay in limbo.

Its rather pathetic that the later made Bishops are getting ready to ship and all the preordered earlier heads still lay in limbo.

Each of the heads in our last massive print batch got sent off to different casters (three different ones), as opposed to having one person do all of them. The Star Trek Batch went to one guy doing 5 heads and three accessories, The Supernatural batch went to another doing 4 heads and 2 accessories, and the Indy, Bishop, and two Galactica heads went to Dorgmal. He's finished the Bishop and Galactica heads first. That's just the order it happened in. They all got sent off at the same time.

Am I happy the other castings have been so slow? Of course not. We are hoping to hear back with progress from the other casters soon.

Shipping out next week? Sounds good to me. Thanks for the update!

For Indy heads we are still waiting on the hats, so not yet.
That's pity, but I can wait. It's more safe to ship all items in one box.
Thanks for the update!

Any suggestions about tray-hugger price?

Last edited:

That's pity, but I can wait. It's more safe to ship all items in one box.
Thanks for the update!

Any suggestions about tray-hugger price?

We will actually not have a price on the DISSECTION TRAY SET until it and all of it's accessories are printed and cast- A) because we need to see if the tools we are making are castable, and B) Because printing prices fluctuate. Sorry!

(Interest lists are non-commital so if you ever need to back out it is no problem.)

Thanks for the update on the tray, I really hope I can get it when it is ready. I can't wait to see some WIP pix of it too.

more pics of our 'deluxe Bishop set'

bishop%20hands_zpse6654295.jpg

disected%20face%20hugger_zps43abbe2f.jpg

toolss_zps2553b4c1.jpg

Aliengasm...

:rock Looks pretty cool, but I don't believe Bishop was wearing any gloves in that scene. But some sets of hands with medical gloves like that could be pretty awesome for different custom figs.

yes you are right -- I was trying to be a smart ass (laugh!) Plus Rick has told me that we need them un-gloved for another set we're doing (doh!)

One thing that always confused me about this scene is the fact that, since facehuggers have acid for blood wouldn't all this be incredibly dangerous and melt all the tools? :)

I believe they said in the first movie that the acid blood is neutralized after the death of the Facehugger. I could be remembering wrong though, but I believe that is the deal. I still think those gloved hands could be great for customs. Maybe the dissection tray could come with gloved and ungloved hands?

disected%20face%20hugger_zps43abbe2f.jpg

toolss_zps2553b4c1.jpg

Will we have the option of buying what we want? In other words, if I just want the tray and hugger can I get that without the tools & hands? I'm worried this is going to get pretty expensive and when you throw in the cost for having a painter paint it up, this could end up being too much for me.

WIP looks great! I'll take my kit without the gloves please ;)

Back